• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID New Chinese VOCALOIDs Mo Qingxian and Zhiyu Moke by Shangai Henian

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
Shanghai Henian is finally wrapping up the original VOCALOID China cast as far as voicebank wise. Zhiyu Moke and Mo Qingxian are confirmed to be in development and have had live performances.

Mo Qingxian

Illustrator: Ideolo
Voice Provider: Mingyue

Zhiyu Moke

Illustrator: Ideolo
Voice Provider: Shangqing Su

Demos

DorellyMimi

Aspiring Fan
Mar 7, 2018
Italy
I need to be honest, when I listened to Moke during the concert I was like screaming, awwing and blessing some god because of his voice, it was the exact voicetype I wanted him to have and fits his character design so well!

As for Qingxian... I liked her but mature voices aren't my strong point,so can't really judge her with just a song. Those ones tend to grow on me after some time!

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Qingxian is everything I wanted in a Chinese Vocaloid. Her voice is really different to the others and she sounds pleasant. VSinger continue to deliver as usual.I'm also really happy they've done a new db for Moke, I don't think he would have sat right with me using Yan He's recordings...

partial

UTAU English advocate
Apr 9, 2018
I'm super excited for Moke. His voice is really pleasant to listen to.

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Qingxian was always my fave out of Vsinger. I'm glad she ended up sounding this pretty! I hope she gets lots of usage in the Chinese fandom once she releases since she sounds so unique from the rest of the Chinese Vocaloid girls.

And although I'm not the biggest fan of Moke's voicetype I have to admit he sounds nice too.

Xianzhu

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Gosh, I can't wait until these two release (especially Qingxian <3)!!!! I love them both! I'm actually quite glad that Moke is actually voiced by a man instead of a woman. I definitely agree with the notion that his current vb fits him better than the one that he was originally intended to have!

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I have been hyped for Qingxian since her design was revealed and then when she sang at the concert I had a vocaloid that rivals Yan He for my #1 spot can't wait

BenHo

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Am I the only one unable to watch the demos? Are they restricted by region?

sleepysheep7

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!
Apr 8, 2018
I bet Mo and Luka will sound nice together since they have husky voices. zhiyu is kinda surprising at how low he is. I was honestly thinking he was gonna be more shota voice, still it is not bad just different.

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
I'm not a huge fan of how light gray his hair has become with his 3d model. It's supposed to be dark blue like his original illustration, right? It just sticks out so oddly with his live performance.

But goodness both his and Qing's voices are so lovely! I really like how husky Qing sounds. I hope she becomes more popular with the chinese fandom-- it'd be nice to see a more mature female vocal get some recognition, you know? A nice switch from all the sweet young voices!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)