• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID New VOCALOID5 and VOICEROID2 Library: Haruno Sora

sleepysheep7

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!
Apr 8, 2018
oh neat! so macne coco's voice actress became a vocaloid. ( A little bummed it wasn't coco mance herself but I'll take what I can get)

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
She has a really pleasant voice! I think I prefer Cool so far, but I wasn't really into the demo songs tbh so we'll see.

idoltrash69

リンちゃんなう!
Aaah I really love her designs!! Also, V5 is finally a thing! It honestly feels kind of surreal.. Well, I'll have to wait for demos of her voice to see if I like her voice as well!

edit: So I heard the demos and honestly... her voice is SUPER realistic, and more mature than I thought it would be! I kind of like her, but her voice doesn't stand out to me that much. Her designs are still great though!

Demo song!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHH, I LOVE THIS VOICE!! The 2nd song is so catchy, I have it on repeat. Honestly, the last time a new VOCALOID amazed so much was when I first heard of Kiyoteru Rock (at his live performance in Germany lol).

The 1st song is great too, it has a Disney vibe. I now have this headcanon of Sora being a formal princess who lives a double life as a musketeer. Better than every Disney princess, really.

This is gold. Call me when she gets a starter pack because I like her more than the CYBERs now.

I love both her voice and design (especially the muskteteer one)

But man, I've really not been up to date, VOCALOID5 came totally out of the blue for me lol
It came out of the blue for all of us.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I'm in love with a girl called Haruno Sora
I feel like her Natural voice has the same problem that IA and Meiko have: she sounds a bit like she has a stuffy nose.
But her Cold voicebank? oof damn it's so good.

Reactions: melodicake

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I adore her Cool voicebank! It's deep and mature, but it's distinct from Luka and it's not extremely boyish like Flower. It's the kind of voice that's been lacking in Japanese female Vocaloids up until now.

Did anyone notice the vocal fry at the start of this demo? Can V5 support it now?

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018
I adore her Cool voicebank! It's deep and mature, but it's distinct from Luka and it's not extremely boyish like Flower. It's the kind of voice that's been lacking in Japanese female Vocaloids up until now.

Did anyone notice the vocal fry at the start of this demo? Can V5 support it now?
Yes. V5 has Vocal Fry support. ^^

Reactions: Blue Of Mind

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
So someone involved with the Macnes revealed on Twitter that this has apparently been in the works since around the time the old Macne voicebanks were discontinued. And now I'm just sitting here in awe at all the salt I needlessly spilled over the years (though i guess I still miss Papa a bit djflsdj)

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Well she does now fit in with the theme AHS has been starting to go with lately. A 'sky' vocaloid to go with 'moon' and 'stars' vocaloids (yeah I know vocalomakets really didn't have a role in making this v5).

Also I noticed that the demo song AHS posted on YouTube has a lot more english comments in it than japanese ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paradoxical

Mantis128

"Clock on the wall reads a quarter past midnight"
Apr 9, 2018
Have no real feelings on her designs but I love her voice. V5 is off to a great start!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)