• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

One Good Thing

Sep 21, 2019
Mikoto!! I love pretty much everything about her?? I love the tomboyish tone in her voice and just the sheer amount of raw strength in her voice! Also any Vocaloid with purple in their design is cool with me!
Speaking of purple, what about Flower? :flower_smile_lili:

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I like her designs and how unique her voice is. I feel like she can be super expressive when used well.

Songman? :cybersongman_lili:

___

Oct 8, 2019
IM HERE IM HERE

I LOVE HOW SHE HAS DEEP TONE WHILE STILL SOUNDING YOUTHFUL....i love Yanhe.

:meiko_move:!!!! HER

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I can hear the resemblance to Kitamura’s voice namely a tone similar to the one she uses playing Sayaka clearly at a certain point in her range and I love it

Anon? :anon_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

Lemony

The Poor
Jun 26, 2020
Hell
I mean who doesn't love Miku? Vocaloid would never have become this big without her! She's got so many songs like. Rolling Girl, Two-Faced Lovers, Ghost Rule, Love is War, I could go on forever!

:luka_lili: ?

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Nice mature female voice, the lowest-pitched of CFM's female synths. Can also go high enough to be confused with Miku, but...personally, I wouldn't do that. And you can't go wrong with "Even if it's Your Happiness," "No Logic," and "Luka Luka Night Fever."

Kaito?

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I love everything about Iroha except for Soft's design!! Especially how deep she can go. And her voice provider is one of my favorite singers

Sonika? :sonika_ani_lili:

Heart-Eclipse-Dogma

Dedicated Yukaria Shipper
Sep 26, 2020
Stardust has a really memorable design! The palette is gorgeous and her overall design is really unique. Even though I rarely think about her, if I see her around I immediately recognize her.

How about...Galaco? :galaco_lili:

Sep 21, 2019
Rana!! She’s got a really fun and energetic voice! Also, she can rap nicely! (Lamaze-P had her rap in one song and it was sooo good!)

How about:xinhua_smile_lili:?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)