• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

One Good Thing

static-oceans

I feel so high in the blue, blue sky
Dec 2, 2019
Cyber Songman has such a unique voice type that isn't used with vocalsynth very often, especially english vocal synth! his soft, airy, yet adult masculine vocal really fills in a lot of what the english vocaloid roster lacks! he's truly one of a kind! imagine how godly he'd be if he had recordings for higher pitches 😭

Let's take my boy Gachapoid for a spin! :ryuuto_lili:

KizelFox

Gotta love Spanishloids
Sep 30, 2020
Vet school (help me)
Ah, where do I even begin... first off, I love how easy he is to use. He's got such a lovely clear voice, and he's so versatile with his range! I also love how unique he sounds among male Vocaloids. His voice is strong, without being overly sharp.

Let's give our Japanese V5 starter boi some love, shall we? :ken_smile_lili:

msmsmsm

CUL Supremacist
Sep 15, 2018
Hmm... He has a very "indie" tone which I like, and sounds very natural! Probably my favourite of the Standard Vocals.

What about Sachiko? :sachiko_lili:

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Sachiko has a wonderful deep voice that I love to hear and is one of the most faithful vocaloids to their voice providers voice!

:sweetann_ani_lili: the goddess please :)

msmsmsm

CUL Supremacist
Sep 15, 2018
One of the best male Vocaloids in my opinion! Despite V5 rendering his other voicebanks useless, his voice reacts so nicely to parameters and is incredibly versatile. It's also very natural, being a faithful recreation of Akira Kano.

Next up is the one I'll never truly get over... Ring :ring_smile_lili:

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I LOVE Ring Suzune's voice so much the few demos that we got for her made her voice my favorite it's gorgeous ;-;

Umm lets go with best boi Wil :wil_lili:

___

Oct 8, 2019
Lily! Lily! She may sound little rough around the edges in editor but it's so easy to mix it out, her deep tone is so gorgeous, it's elegant yet so fitting for heavy genres. I love her V3 vb especially, it brought out the best in her. I'm very fond of her.

:cul_smile_lili: my girl? 🥺

Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
Her voice is really cute but natural, and she could probably be mistaken for a human (mainly an anime character voice) really easily if realistically tuned. Her design is really sweet as well!

Avanna? :avanna_lili:

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
(haha, wow, i had no idea XD)

Po-uta has an awesome concept and his voice sounds really cool, and I love how casual and relaxed his design looks.

Alright, what about Miku? And a compliment about her as a Vocaloid, not her legacy or iconic status, please. :miku_lili:

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
Miku easily deserves a 10/10 on versatility. She's got 3 languages, like 4-6 appends, and even her base voicebank is flexible for a lot of genres. She's literally a soft moe voice that even sounds good in rock music.

Next person, I propose you talk about this dude, no memes, demos, or breaths::bigal_smile_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)