• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Oscar for Synthesizer V from Voicemith

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I really like the design, although the hand and mouth on the boxart look a little silly to me. Still, I backed him! The physical with US shipping was about $115. I think that's about what Yuyao was too. I hope he gets funded! I quite like what I've heard from his UTAU, so having him on SV would be exciting

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I think it's a baseless rumor. Hands are hard, and they have stated who the artist is. There were some twitter threads I saw about how it's maybe AI art mostly based on the somewhat awkward hand, but frankly I don't think I could do the angle they're intending a whole lot better.

The other complaints were that he doesn't have SV samples yet, but neither did Yuyao or I think Chifuyu? For their crowdfunds? It just kind of feels like people are against Oscar out the gate, and I'm not sure why. I think Yuyao is a very solid product, and while I'm not positive Oscar will get totally funded, I have faith that his SV VB would also be very good. Plus he has a cute design, so I hope it works out 🥺

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)