• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Peaches' Corridor of Covers

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Here it is: my first full cover in UTAU!!! I'm actually pretty proud of it. It sounds kinda rough, since, y'know, first time, but still!

I've wanted to cover this song for a long time, and Teto seemed like an excellent choice. Since it's still March here in Arklahoma, I'll upload it to YouTube tomorrow, but I wanted to post it here now!

• Love
Reactions: Krin and ___

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
ghslkgak this does NOT sound rough for a first cover!!! Teto sounds so cool in here

btw, you do NOT know """rough"""" until you've heard the UTAU covers I used to make back in 7th grade x.x plug n play gurrrrl

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
i didnt see the title but i saw the "to decide..." and i was already so excited i was like IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS
ugh so this cover already gets a 10/10 for just being of one of my favorite tatu songs;; ive been wanting to cover this forever just have never gotten around to it lol
Eleanor sounds beautiful, her voice is just the right amount of soft for this :eleanorforte_lili: And her pronunciation is so crisp and clear hnng i love her

• Love

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
watched it on youtube :) really this sounds very nice!! this might be my fav out of your recent covers, totally use eleanor forte more!!!!

i'm still getting the hang of synthV (as it's not even been a week since i've installed it) and this only makes me want to use it more. also tbh, eleanor was the sole reason why i decided to install synthV ghljdjsk hehe

• Love

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
(Ahhhh, sorry for being so late and generally absent here😷)

I managed to listen to all your recent covers and they ALL sound excellent;;;, really, great job!!

I think your Haiyi sounds amazing and you can use her *really* effectively ✨✨; also, about your last cover, I think this is one of the few songs where I can actually enjoy Eleanor’s voice in, I’m not usually a fan of her tbh 😷.
(Ah also, when I saw a Rin Act1 cover I was, like, screaming ‘cause she’s too precious and I love her, plus she sounded super good😷😷)

Oh, and congrats for getting into Utau! Being your first song with it, I think it definitely is a blast 👌🏻👀

Last edited:
  • Love

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
She sounds so good here!! I think this might be my favorite usage of Haiyi I almost want to get her now ahhh (not that this is really new rofl)

• Love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)