• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Peaches' Corridor of Covers

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Well I do like the look of that shirt :lapis_ani_lili:

It'll probably be a while for various reasons but I'll definitely think about it. For now I'll have to live vicariously through listening to your covers :haiyi_ani_lili:

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Ahh, I heard your WIP this morning and meant to ask what song it was but had to go out -- I see you've posted the full already though! Haiyi's voice is so soft and cute; she fits the song very well!

• Love

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
djsjgkshf how are you so fast at finishing WIPs!!?!??! This sounds really nice, Haiyi's voice has a very cool and calm tone to it. AND her accent when singing in Japanese is kind of adorable :haiyi_lili:

I don't usually care too much for cutesy voices but sis i'm already a fan

• Love
Sep 21, 2019
Fhfifjfur I commented on YouTube so I could help give you that algorithm boost (and because I wanted to comment!) but I wanna come here and say it, too!
Haiyi sounds so gorgeous!! Her voice is so melodic and serene, plus you tune her so wonderfully! Ngl, you’re making me want to get her, but you already reintroduced me to her VP’s UTAU, lolol.
Also the singing cat was an excellent addition! XD

• Love

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Today is Nanao's third anniversary! In celebration, @patuk and I have had a collab in the works for the past few weeks, in which she tuned Nanao and I tuned his boyfriend Yarao; she's going to make a PV for it in the future so that we'll be able to get it onto YouTube/Nico/Bili as well!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cafenurse and ___

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Thanks to @uncreepy, I wanted to try my hand at utilizing CeVIO's death metal vocal technique, and here's what I have to show for it! (WARNING: the video shakes constantly, so if you're motion sensitive, please be careful!)

• Love
Reactions: AALLF and ___

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Wow, how in the world did you make the vocal do that :eek:? That's really intense.
Uncreepy found that holding the Shift key while erasing the pitch bends in CeVIO produces something that sounds a lot like death metal vocals! It's really spectacular, and I had tons of fun making it sound more and less intense in various parts!

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
The audio's too quiet, but YouTube's an asshole, so there's really no helping it... it was either let it be forcibly quieted by YouTube, or make it sliiiiightly less quiet myself. orz

But I'm still extremely proud of the tuning, and I've sorta-kinda figured out chorus effects, so I'll call it a win nonetheless!

Last edited:

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I hope so... all the problems I had with it just shattered my confidence in it. I think tuning-wise it's solid, but I fear the end result is...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)