• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Peaches' Corridor of Covers

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Vocals sound great! When you say the audio is too quiet, do you mean the instrumental is too quiet in relation to the vocals?
Thank you!! And no, I just mean the whole thing is too quiet. Even when I turn the audio all the way up it's not loud enough I feel.

AALLF

I create symphonic metal/rock using Gumi.
May 20, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Hmm, did you make that instrumental from scratch? Maybe it's the balance of the instruments, or the balance between the instruments and vocals that's throwing you. There's plenty of presence and treble...maybe too light on the bass and mids? My ears might not be too fresh right now.

Edit: I should say, maybe too light on the mids in the instrumental. Plenty of mids in the vocal (I think)

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Hmm, did you make that instrumental from scratch? Maybe it's the balance of the instruments, or the balance between the instruments and vocals that's throwing you. There's plenty of presence and treble...maybe too light on the bass and mids? My ears might not be too fresh right now.

Edit: I should say, maybe too light on the mids in the instrumental. Plenty of mids in the vocal (I think)
Nope, it's a cover, and the instrumental's a bit old (2009ish)... I did what I could to make it sound a little cleaner though! Thank you for the insight!!

Reactions: AALLF

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
This is probably quite late😷, but Aiko sounds so good here✨, I think she may probably be my favorite Chinese vocal for Synth V(Studio), I like her a lot! (as so, seeing you made a cover with her made me extra happy ahah:aiko_lili:)

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Jsjhshsua definitely looking forward for that!! I’ll make sure to add my hope for her showing off a strong tone too, powerful Aiko would bring me to life lol :cul_smile_lili:

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Aaah I'm so glad y'all like it! I was agonizing over it to the point I contemplated scrapping it entirely... I'm so glad I pressed on. Thank y'all!!

• Love
Reactions: AALLF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)