• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Peaches' Corridor of Covers

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I'm glad you've been getting a good reception!! Haiyi sounds lovely here. Did you make the VSQ or did you manage to find one? :)

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Since it's a slow day on the forums today, I wanted to post this, as I haven't posted it specifically to this thread yet. The video is... God, if I could take it back I would. (I gain the confidence to publicly post stuff I draw about twice a year, and this was one of those instances, one that I still regret immensely. Also it was just my first real attempt at a video, something I'm still no good at but used to be even worse at.)

But the cover itself I think holds up really, really well, considering it was one of the first I ever made! (It was the first English cover I ever made, actually.) So I'm still really proud of that much.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Thank you!! It was actually a lot of fun to make. All of the vocal distortion in that one section near the end was all done entirely in Vocaloid just using the parameters, because back then I had no idea how to do any of that in post, so that made it especially fun.

• Wow
Reactions: ___ and Leon

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Ahh, I know I’m, like, super late ;~;, but I wanted to say I really like your Valentine’s cover with Haiyi*(sorry the mistake in the name;;, it’s a bit early in the morning here, so I’m still sleeping ahah 😷) :3, she sounds so sweet and sincere ;;, and it’s just so pleasing to listen to! ✨ :haiyi_lili:

Aand, your Bite cover is soo nice too, it has a certain fullness to it that fits the song quite well 💫(and thinking it was your first English one just adds to it:yohioloid_smile_lili:)

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
Yay~ My Valentine's cover is now up on YouTube, Nico, and Bilibili! I'm really proud of this one. It's gotten great feedback on Bili.
Hfjjfhjhfj I'm super late to the party, but I LOVE this! Haiyi's voice is just so sweet and lovely!
Introducing my first Iroha cover! Her low range has a habit of sounding flat, so forgive me if it's not quite... well, good.

(Also, bonus points to whoever can guess who's singing backup! Hint: it's Sonika.)
This is also so amazing??? I haven't listened to much of Iroha, but you really tuned her amazingly! I've been looking forward to hearing this when you first posted the original wip and it was SO worth the wait.

Now pardon me while I go add these songs to my vocal synth playlist and play them on repeat for the next three months.

• Love

___

Oct 8, 2019
That cover is super-duper ķ̸̨̨̨̨̨̺̫̹̟̜̠̩̭͚̦̠̬̣͇̱̠̞͍̩̗͕̼͍͍͚̖̰̜͖̥̝̫̪̗̗͖̌͋̀͌̈́̐͊͋̔̆̀͑̑͆̓̈́̽̑͌̆͛͋́̿̈́̓̽̈́͐̍̈́͑̌̽̈́̊͂͐̀̈́̇͒̊̕̕̚̚ͅa̵̧̡̢̧̢̛̛̯͎̱̰̞̜̮̩͇̭̰͔̺̦̠̯̯̙͙̱̘̞͈̯̰͎̙̩̟̗͛̈́̊͊̍̈́͑̍̃̈́̑̔̉̈́̏̾̈́́̄̍̑̽̿͘̚͠͠͠ͅw̴̨̧͎̫̥͈̳̖̰̰̻̮̦̳̭͈̪̼̭͍͕̟̦̳̌̽͆̀͋̒͑̚͜ͅả̵̧̛̲̲̱̲̟̤͇͙̮̜͚̭͇̠͈͍͇̩̹͈͖͓̦̱̳͓͂̏̈͑̀̊̀̀̀̐̽̊̂̑̇̄͑͂͌̿̂͒͆̐̾͗̔̚̚͜͝i̷̡͍̞̮̖͎̖͖͓̯͖͚̩͈̥̟̼̳͍͎̞̯͆̄̏̾͋̌̋̋̒̏̍̈̎̈́̾ͅ ..good job!

• Love

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Surprising even me, here's another upload! I actually made this about a year ago, tinkered with it back in October, gave up on it both times, then tried to give it something of a revival tonight. It's... not good, but I did as much as I could given its age.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Both of your covers today are lovely!! It's really nice to see someone use Iroha in lower registers! And Miku and Kaito both sound quite nice :)

I look forward to how you use Nemu!!

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Introducing my first Iroha cover! Her low range has a habit of sounding flat, so forgive me if it's not quite... well, good.

(Also, bonus points to whoever can guess who's singing backup! Hint: it's Sonika.)
First of all, I didn’t know the song at all, but I’m glad you made me found it, I think I’m in love with it now ahah 😷😍; aand, Iroha sounds soo good 😱, I didn’t know her low range could be so amazing ~w~

Also, the Kaito and Miku cover is not bad at all ✨✨😷

Last edited:
  • Love

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
My first OliLen cover in nearly two years! I don't think it's bad at all. If it is please don't tell me, I'm rarely happy with what I put out, let me have this moment

EDIT: We're live on Nico and awaiting approval on Bili!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ___

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)