• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Pokemon feat. Hatsune Miku Project Voltage

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
I've heard discussion online about the song being done by the pokemon soundteam/pokemon team themselves, and using the 18 designs (which seems clear now from the teaser images).

If that's the case, I think it would be a nice wrap-up!

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Couldn't listen to it yet. Sure it's gonna be good, but I can't deny I'm a bit bumped it's not by Kz, or something other "big classic" producer. Never been the biggest Eve fan.
EDIT: After listening, definitely a good song, and a great video (as expected) for sure. Just not sure why the "last big" one turned out to be a "not as big" producer as the hype made it appear like imo.

And I can't say I'm too excited about an extra song being by sasakureuk either xd
Only song I really really like by him he made with deco together (39).

Oh well. Sorry for not being too excited on Miku day^^
(Well I'm also annoyed my Miku fitness boxing copy still didn't arrive today and I have to wait till Monday haha so...)

EDIT again: Not to take away from this good final Pokemon song, but the "best new of the song award" personally so far goes to the new DECO*27 song^^ What a banger. Than again, I am biased, he is my favourite producer.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicalMiku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)