• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Pokemon General

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
I preordered Eevee (along with the new accessory plus I got a free keychain~)! I'm super stoked to play but I gotta wait until the mail comes in about...8 hours. But after that I'm not sure I'll be able to put it down.

I also loooved Detective Pikachu. I loved the game and always loved the concept artists "realistic Pokemon" fanart so I'm glad it paid off for him and he got to work on something he loves! I just really wanna see more already so I hope we don't have to wait long to see more.

I'm also glad they shot all those outdoor shots (the river with Bulbasaur, the hills and the car driving along) from the trailer in Scotland. It's great seeing my country in something Pokemon-related after all these years. <3

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
My favorite thing avout Detective Pikachu is we’re actually getting a film about something othere than Ash and Pikachu. I’ve always wanted more content about the games, and especially so the less kiddy audience. Like Pokemon will always be that way, but there are times like in Detective Pikachu or Pokemon Generations (that however many episode little OVA-type series on Youtube) that Pokemon grows up a bit and it’s amazing. I hope we get more stuff like this from now on

RabbitWhale39

Devout Mikuist
Apr 25, 2018
Tomorrow is the big day~! I’m curious to know which one eberyone got/is getting, Let’s Go Pikachu or Let’s Go Eevee.

I pre-ordered myself Let’s Go Eevee off Amazon this week, really excited about it. I wanna get Let’s Go Pikachu sometime too but eh, one day. For now, I’m just team Eevee and I plan to get the Pokeball controller during Christmas.
Something I thought aboug recently, could this be the first Pokemon spin-off but kinda a remake (I think it is supposed to be a remake of Yellow but I can’t remember) game with multiple saves? Because how the Switch is, you just make a new account (that’s how Zelda did it instead of the usual at least), so...does this mean multiple saves? I hope so, I can just make a new account on my Switch and play the adventure again for this and the future main series games.

And what did everyone think about Detective Pikachu? I think it looks freaking amazing and I love Ryan Reynolds playing Detective Pikachu. Definitely gonna go watch it next year.
Didn't get Let's Go yet, but am very excited for the movie next year! Looks like so much fun

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

I am SO excited for this you have no idea. As a kid I wanted Pokemon Snap really badly but was never able to get it. Some years ago I heard a rumor they were making a remake for the 3DS but of course that was just a rumor. Now we're really getting a remake and I'm so excited!!!

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)