• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Project Sekai news and discussion

Pewe

Aspiring Fan
Dec 7, 2019
Game PV for Sweet Magic (also a retweet campaign with a prize of 3000 yen Amazon gift card)
Ok that’s cute. If all the PV’s are like this, then I like the direction the game’s taking.

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
Is it just me or do the 3d models have really skinny arms?
Edit: Gameplay looks a lot like Tokyo 7th Sisters, which is really nice. I’m glad they didn’t go with Love Live/Idolm@ster gameplay.

Reactions: peaches2217

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hold up--this is a bit OT, but looking at that picture I had to check: is the black-haired girl next to Miku (the actual human in-game, IIRC) not the same girl from the Pocari Sweat collab?

Same hair, shirt, black bottoms with blue sweatshirt around her waist....

Or am I really late and this has been known/obvious for a long time?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Project Sekai is involved in the collab, the game OC (don't remember what her name was) was in some earlier Pocari video too, if my memory serves me right)

Reactions: mobius017

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Is Project Sekai a global title or is it just Japan confirmed? Was wondering because uh, that song list is pretty good. sorry if that's been asked before but was curious
So far there's been no talk about a global release. So we can assume it's initially going to be JP only. I think (hope) we may see an international version later on.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
More of the songs list will be revealed bit by bit. The first confirmed song of this latest list is Teo.

Next one begins with ツ, so I'm going to guess Tsugihagi Staccato
ネ ---> Next Nest (a lot of the commenters guessed Netoge Haijin Sprechchor, but someone pointed out that what little we see of the next character doesn't seem to be ト("to")
ヒ ---> Hibana
ハ---> commenters favour Hello, Planet, but I don't know. Hello, how are you was also proposed

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
My guesses on Tsugihagi Stacccato and Next Nest were correct. I'm fairly confident next one is Hibana, but I'm anxious to see what "ha" will be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)