• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Rate the song above you!!

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
7.5/10 I do like REOL a fair deal, but it isn't as good as say Asymmetry or New Type Tokyo

Now don't call me a goth or anything I just really like this song.
The CLASSIC! 11/10 with a boosted 1 because of the music video. Also, even though I'm not a goth myself, it's still a really great song that talks about the realities of the world so it's still important that people give it a listen.

https://vocadb.net/S/195803
Best Regards,
WintermintP

Reactions: Sharkartist

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
9/10 I love it. :kaito_move: I like to sing along (in my head) or tap my foot along to it. Not a big fan of the metal growl, but that's just me after all of my taste. : P (I'll probably get used to it since it's not used a lot like some songs that I heard long time ago that turned me away from scream-o/heavy rock songs)

Sorry for the video, I was going to put on the album cover, but the video adds more to it. (Also I did found it odd when I first saw it. X D)

Twentycents

New Fan
Jun 24, 2018
8/10, I like how the melody goes and it kinda reminds me of 1st Avenue Cosmonaut... Oh wait I just realized this was also from sasakure.UK
Thanks for sharing anyway, It makes me want to dig in sasakure's songs now ^^

As I'm a big fan of Nayutan seijin I'm going to use one of his 2d album's songs for my first post :

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Oh my god the instrumental is amazing but it would be great is there was more normal singing in the song. 7/10

I know it's the live version but whatever

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
7,5 I like Roselia but djjdkfjdmd idk.
Speaking of bandori I can link the original version of eternal blaze which is from the opening of the second season of Lyrical Nanoha

Twentycents

New Fan
Jun 24, 2018
Oh god, a new metric sonnnnng ! Thanks for sharing it here !
I rate 9/10 'cause I really like the song, though I might not be very objective here. But the songs feels different from Syhnthetica and Fantaisies (didn't listen to Pagans in Vegas yet) so it's nice to see that they can produce someting different once more.
My turn, I guess I'm going to go for a non-vocaloid song too. It's not a youtube link but I had to put this specific link for this specific song. One of my all-time favorites, from one of my all-time favorites albums.

Arcade Fire - We used to wait

EDIT : well, here's the YT link for those who the link wouldn't work properly :

CV420

Ultimate Lurker
May 23, 2018
California
www.youtube.com
9/10. The instruments are awesome and work with that guitar really well. It's really cool to watch, can't say I'd come back to listen to it, though. I'm curious about what language that is?

This is the only decent quality video of this song on YT. Unfortunately, no English translation. >.<
The singing starts around a minute in, in case someone's impatient lol

Blackpoole

Heart & soul covered with vintage sound machines
Like the instrumentation but the vocals are way to fast imho. Nevertheless it is some kind of which gives the song that "special style and impact".
Rating: 7/10

Here is now one of my all time classics in Synthwave/Dreamwave genre:

-GlitchedSalvation-

Sleep Deprived Idiot
Jan 25, 2022
Michigan, US
Let's start this thread back up!

so above song, 8/10, Very dreamy and beautiful! Kinda feels like something to listen to on a car trip.

Let's try this one, It has the translation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)