• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Rylitah's Drawings

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
the good thing about VO dying is that my ugly 2015 art is buried with it for the most part

warning: large images because I draw at an unreasonably big resolution and rarely ever make them smaller

I'm kinda lazy about it, but I draw fairly often.

I mainly just draw AHS Vocaloids + Voiceroids since they're my absolute favorites, but sometimes I'll draw other Vocaloids for friends.

to start here's an image of Tsukuyomi Ai from last year that I still kind of like;

Tsurumaki Maki

Macne Nana (request from Vocaloid Amino that I still kind of like)

Tsukuyomi Ai + Tsukuyomi Shouta

kizuna akari the cookie thief getting caught by police officers yuzuki yukari hiyama kiyoteru and kaai yuki

some kiyoteru doodles (warning kiyoteru is the one I draw the most By Far)

Tsurumaki Maki + Minase Kou (based off an image I think AHS but may have been someone else tweeted of the Animesse 2017 concert where Maki and Kou seemed to have been used to narrate an opening)

speaking of minase kou i happen to ship him with kiyoteru

Traditional Kiyoteru I did in terrible watercolors

Kou and Kiyoteru again but this time with Yuki and Shouta based off a video I saw on Nico once

koukiyo doodle based off a pinocchio-p song (nobody makes sense)

uuu that's it for now. I mainly just draw to indulge myself but I'd be happy if other people liked it too ! ;;

I also always draw for my covers; if you'd like to check them out, my youtube channel is here. I rarely if ever upload the art I use for them though, so usually my videos are the only place you'll see some of the things I draw.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Long time no see, thread. This year I decided to take 52 Kiyoteru originals (or at least originals that have Kiyoteru in them) and... draw them. One song for every week of the year.

So far I've been doing well, but we're only five weeks into the year -- I really hope I'll be able to keep the streak going!

warning: Very Large Images

1/1 - 1/6
Deride
by Eros
deride name.png

1/3 - 1/12
AHS Funky
by Akibawota-P
ahs funky name.png

1/13 - 1/20
Velonica
by Re:nG
velonica name.png

1/21 - 1/27
Bussetsu Shoufu Doukyou
by Bumpy Urushi
bussetsu shoufudoukyou name.png

1/28 - 2/3
GTK!?
by takamatt
gtkk name.png

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
orz I forgot I stopped after LIAR... in my defense I broke my dominant wrist about a few days after finishing that (and right before my birthday), and once it healed up I wasn't able to get back in the swing of things in that regard. Oh well. I'll try to continue it sometime.

I've drawn... some things? This past year, but today I'm just gonna share an UTAU concept I've had for a few years and finally did a digital drawing of today. It was mainly so I could solidify the color palette in my head, but I figure it's okay to show off anyway:
tokkichi.png

Nothing else I've drawn throughout the year that I'm particularly super proud of, but since it's the last day of 2019, here's my yearly Summary of Art.

2019 Summary of Art Template.png

Here's to 2020.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Eeeeh I've always been so in love with your art style. It's so cute and fun, and the coloring is gorgeous! It's one of those styles that's easily distinguishable, in a good way (similar to like, Rice or Chorva, you can tell who drew it at first glance, and I always love seeing your art!) Beautiful as always Rylitah <3

Reactions: Rylitah

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Eeeeh I've always been so in love with your art style. It's so cute and fun, and the coloring is gorgeous! It's one of those styles that's easily distinguishable, in a good way (similar to like, Rice or Chorva, you can tell who drew it at first glance, and I always love seeing your art!) Beautiful as always Rylitah <3
Ahh thank you!! I'm never sure where I want to take my art in all honesty, but I'm very happy it's distinguishable to people! Coloring is by far my favorite part of digital art, and I'm glad it stands out, hehe. Thank you so much!

tanya99

New Fan
Jul 23, 2022
It's good that you're back. These are all my favorite characters. I really like your drawing style, they are so cute and beautiful. But What materials do you mainly use for your drawings?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)