• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Rylitah's Vocaloid/Voiceroid/Utau/etc. Covers

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I saw this on YouTube a few minutes after you posted it, was waiting to leave a comment after you added it to the thread. I am really blown away, the song sounds so good! Perfect tuning!
:chika_ani_lili:

Reactions: Rylitah

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Harumaki Gohan releases ANOTHER song less than two months after his last one..... I cover it... again.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Four Sen covers in a row?! Well, today's his birthday, so.... happy birthday to my favorite UTAU and the one I taught myself how to even use the program for multiple times over the years (because I forgot how to use it and then remembered my love for Sen and got motivated to learn everything Again... and this happened about three times kdjfskdfj)

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
😯, didn’t know about this utau, be he sure sounds lovely! I really like your work! (I’m quite a fan of your works with voiceroid too tbh, I think you made me discover how good they can sound, Kou in particular:mikoto_lili:)

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I LOVE HOW SOFT THEIR VOICE IS :tianyi_ani_lili: SO pretty, I absolutely love Tokki's voicebank and this cover is gorgeous!

Last edited:

___

Oct 8, 2019
aaa our girls!!! you beat me in making cover for the two :clara_ani_lili: but I couldnt be happier! I love this also the PV is super pretty!

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
finally uploaded Maki cover.....
i'm really nervous about this one for various reasons so I may end up deleting it later orz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)