• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Snow Miku 2022

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Snow Miku 2022

Official website:

Dates:
2022年2月5日(土)~2月12日(土)

Venue:
Sapporo, Otaru (Sapporo, Hokkaido prefecture)

Scheduled Contents:
live theather Magical Mirai 2021, company booth establishment, goods sale, art exhibition

(Snow Miku 2022 theme: "sea in the winter image of Hokkaido")

Official Art:

Official PiaPro collaboration:
2021年3月22日(月)17:00 ~ 2021年4月19日(月)17:00】

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
the theme of Snow Miku 2022 is.. 海 !! :miku_winter_lili::miku_winter_lili:
(sea in the winter image of Hokkaido)
I really looking forward to see all the wonderful arts contest :miku_winter_lili: :miku_winter_lili:

it's a very nice theme, considering that in Hokkaido there are different kind of winds compared to rest of Japan, and so the sea waves of the ocean and the mountain lakes are different too, and so beautiful, especially during with the snowy scenery :miku_winter_lili:❤💕🎵 there are many ice lakes, and some parts of the sea gets iced too, or covered by snow during the winter season, and also many sea fishes and crabs are different from other islands of Japan 🎶

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Every year I'm waiting for the design contest theme announcement hoping I could take part, and it so always happens that the theme feels too vague for me to come up with anything. But maybe I'll get inspired who knows. This is now the third time I'm planning to enter a Snow Miku design, perhaps I should try and come up with an entry this time.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
the winning design of Snow Miku 2022 will be announced on August 26, 19:00~, during the new livestream 「雪ミクのじかん」 , please look forward to all the announcements!!:miku_winter_lili::miku_winter_lili:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
my roommate sent me the tweet that this design won while i was at work lol, i'm glad he's keeping me in the loop

i can't remember who i voted for? but she's cute so i'm happy :) looking forward to getting her nendoroid

• Love
Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
official website opened!! :miku_winter_lili: :miku_winter_lili:

those red crabs around the page are soooo cute! (*^ω^*)ノ
you can hear sound of Hokkaido sea waves, and if you can click on the cute red crab that is crawling..ヽ( ゚ 3゚)ノ

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
official website updated with the cute main visual!! :miku_winter_lili:❤❤💕💕

and some informationヾ(•ω•`)o
- theme song will be produced by サイゼP
- Wing Bay Otaru is one of main event locations
- for Snow Miku 13th Anniversary, many projects and events are planned, there will be many info in the next weeks💕💕

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
if you watch closely, Len has a big jacket, so probably he felt going that way :len_smile_lili:
and.. Snow Miku 2022 figma and nendoroid!!(✿◡‿◡)❤❤

• Love
Reactions: ___

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)