• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Suggest a Style

Paradoxical

Linguistics Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 7, 2018
Canada
Now that we've finally started to get styles (Site skins/themes) up and running, we want to hear what styles everyone is looking forward to the most. Your responses will help decide what ones come to the site. You are welcome to multiple suggestions.

If you have any non-character suggestions (certain colours you'd like to see, ideas/themes) you can suggest them here too and we will take them into consideration for upcoming contest themes.

As well, please note that this isn't a guarantee of what characters will come. Some that haven't been suggested here may still pop up randomly!

WintermintP

Lead Guitar, One Minute Winter
Instead of new themes, I'd prefer if the default theme's colours were a lot lighter so they're not as tough on the eyes (that means I would prefer if the colours were a lot paler as well). The dark purple and the dark teal (as well as the grey) combined isn't all that legible. I get that I can switch themes, but every time I'm logged out it would be back to the default theme anyway, thus making the switch kind of pointless.

Regards,
WintermintP

Last edited:

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
A theme based around Stardust or Mo Qingxian would be gorgeous. Maybe a pink UNI theme?

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Instead of new themes, I'd prefer if the default theme's colours were a lot lighter so they're not as tough on the eyes (that means I would prefer if the colours were a lot paler as well).
You can suggest that here. This thread is designated for alternate themes as opposed to the default.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I. Need. A. Miku. Theme.:miku_chickadee:

Hands down, someone had to say this! It's not possible to get around with so many Miku fans being active on here. There even was a thread about Miku not being present in the default theme, which resulted in a long discussion about theme suggestions.
I second this.

Also, I'd like to additionally suggest a Cryptonloid theme too (as in all Cryptonloids being featured as artwork for example).

CallmeNerdy

A Miku Nerd
Apr 17, 2018
Hogwarts
Miku miku miku theme. Yes, I am obsessed.

Let me just spew out some theme suggestions that I've made on the spot.
  • Cryptonloid themed
  • The big 8 themed
  • Engloid themed
  • A multilingual theme that has a vocaloid that represents every language that's available for vocaloid (Maika for spanish, Cyva for english, SeeU for korean, Miku for japanese, Tianyi for mandarin...)
  • A creepy vocaloid theme for the fans who like the edgier songs of vocaloid
  • Chibi theme just because.
  • A lighter/day theme, I guess?

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Got some ideas other than Avanna

- Ocean theme with Una and Lumi
- Space theme with all the space Vocaloids (Stardust, Uni, Galaco, IA, etc)
- Electric Yellow with all blond Vocaloids?
- themes for events (Magical Mirai, Vocamerica, ARIA (or any IA), VSinger, etc)
- Yamaha VYs (VY1, VY2, Cyber Dica, Cyber Songman)
- Cat theme (Iroha, Mew, SeeU)

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I'd love an AHS-centric theme \o/ For something more particular, a sort of school-like theme with Yuki, Kiyoteru, Ai, Shouta, Maki, and Kou (since those are AHS' school characters) would be cute.

Though that may be a bit too specific, so just anything AHS related in general would be good by me, aha.

Reactions: Pomelo

RawBeansP

feng yi supremacy
Apr 8, 2018
elsewhere looking for oarfish
I'd love a magical skin with loids like Lumi and Unicorn Tonio and Avanna and Lapis and Merli.. like the elegant magical vocaloids with maybe some natural shades or natural pastels

I'd also really love an AnoKano skin with like an orange cream aesthetic

I think a star or galaxy themed skin would look really nice, with all the star loids like Stardust and Galaco and Miki and Akaza and so on. You could make a really nice blue and purple with a hint of orange in there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)