• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Sukone Tei Fanclub

What do you like about Tei?

• Voice

• Design

• Personality

• Idk man, I just like her.

• Name

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 21, 2019
Good evening, my fellow Tei fans!

I came by to announce that I finished my cover fo Tei’s “birthday” recently and you look forward to the premiere on either June 20th or 21st! (I’m debating which day to upload it on, because June 20th where I am would already be June 21st in Japan!)

Do you all have anything you plan to show off that day? I’d love to see it, so if you finish something, please do share it here!

Also, I know an UTAU/vocal synth Discord server that you all might enjoy! I’ve had myself a good time there, so maybe you all will, too! Here’s the invite link if anyone is interested!
Given that this server is in no way affiliated with VVN, neither I nor any of the other staff assume responsibility for what happens on a different server. Should you happen to encounter an issue, it will need to be taken up with the mods of that server.
I have been permitted by the admin of the server to share this invite link, so please make sure to leave a good impression of VVN if you do join as your actions leave a reflection of both myself and the forum. So please don’t do anything that would embarrass us!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I haven't done anything for Tei's birthday unfortunately, I'm not very good at staying on top of anniversary dates haha....But I'll share this cover I really like to celebrate instead! Happy birthtei! :sukonetei_smile_lili:

(this song does contain some violent lyrics, so be aware of that if thats not your thing!)

Sep 21, 2019
Aaah!!! Thank you for sharing this!!! A Tei cover of that song I used to really like got deleted, so I’m so happy to see there’s another cover it!!! :sukonetei_smile_lili:
(A Tei cover of one of my favorite Mayu originals? What could be better?)

Reactions: cafenurse

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
I wanna share my Tei anniversary project before it's too late lol. A lot of work was put into the tuning and PV (which i've almost given up on trying to upload to nnd) and I was really excited to share it because I thought it turned out really nice :,) Seriously this might be the best I've tuned Tei...?!?

No PV sadly but I was finally able to post the audio on SC!!!!

and if you haven't seen the full illust yet:

Our ISP was acting up yesterday and partially today which made things 19471959957 times more frustrating to try to upload. After spending all of yesterday and today stressing about this project I'm left mentally exhausted lmao.

Anyways this song has such a tropical summer-y beat to it, I only first heard of it like a week ago when I listened to めありーちゃんねる's cover of it on YT (I love her voice!!?!) and immediately wanted to cover it. I actually made a UST for the high ahhhs in the background like the way she sang it but ummm... those are some high ass notes, and I tried tuning it with ALL of Merry's falsetto pitches and she was definitely not lovin it.

I do plan on releasing the UST, just not yet because it's 1) super messy atm and 2) I don't have a low harm yet... you never read that 🤡

Since I kinda wanna cover this again with Ruko I think then I'll release the full UST. I'll include the ahhhs too so my work wont go to waste^^; and hopefully then I can upload to NND :gackpo_lili:

alright girl gotta sleep now gn!!!

Sep 21, 2019
Krin, omgggggg!!! Your tuning is amazing!!! You are an UTAU god, no joke!! I’ve never heard this song before but I’ve been looking forward to your cover ever since you first mentioned you were going to do something for Tei’s anniversary!!!

Also I love the illustration a lot, too!!! Do you have a Pixiv or anywhere you share your art? I’d love to take a look at what other art you’ve done!!!

• Love
Reactions: Krin

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
This sounds great, Krin! I completely forgot I was listening to a vocaloid. Wow, such a nice, natural tone to her voice.
Thanks!! And well, you're in the right about forgetting she was a Vocaloid... because she isn't one :clara_ani_lili: Tei is an UTAU (the objectively better synth) but still, thank you haha :)

Krin, omgggggg!!! Your tuning is amazing!!! You are an UTAU god, no joke!! I’ve never heard this song before but I’ve been looking forward to your cover ever since you first mentioned you were going to do something for Tei’s anniversary!!!

Also I love the illustration a lot, too!!! Do you have a Pixiv or anywhere you share your art? I’d love to take a look at what other art you’ve done!!!
dsljvnlsdhlaf wtf i.....im? thank you so much Kazumi!!!! sobbing ??!!!

Yeah I never heard Shoujo Rei before either until about a week ago when I listened to a Utaite sing it and was like shit i need to switch covers THIS IS ITTT

Actually I have a fairly new Instagram (@krin_nora same as my Soundcloud!!) which I started when I got my first drawing tablet as a gift back in early March, which I post a bit infrequently to. (It's mainly a place for my digital art, however I draw a lot more traditional irl sketchbooky art than I do digitally lol,). I've slowly been transitioning into digital art because I'd like to make an effort to post more than twice a month ;; also I've been looking at Pixiv recently because it'd probably be a better place to post full illusts for UTAU covers and etc. Plus IG's crop makes me want to cry.

AALLF

I create symphonic metal/rock using Gumi.
May 20, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Thanks!! And well, you're in the right about forgetting she was a Vocaloid... because she isn't one :clara_ani_lili: Tei is an UTAU (the objectively better synth) but still, thank you haha :)
Oh, wow that's right. She sounds amazing. There's so much I need to delve into in the voice synth world when I have the time. Still trying to finish my album with gumi. By the way, would there happen to be any great english Utau voices out there? That have a natural voice like Tei?

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
Oh, wow that's right. She sounds amazing. There's so much I need to delve into in the voice synth world when I have the time. Still trying to finish my album with gumi. By the way, would there happen to be any great english Utau voices out there? That have a natural voice like Tei?
There's a few really nice ones I know of/can suggest, but I wouldn't wanna derail the Tei Talk in her own special thread :sukonetei_smile_lili: so I'll just PM you.

• Love
Reactions: AALLF
Sep 21, 2019
Greetings, Tei fans!! I've thought of a fun new thing I want do for the fan club! You know how the Miku fan club has the Mikuration where one person is tasked with finding new art and music to add to the OP? I thought it might be fun to do that here as well!

Let me know if you're interested in being a Tei content curator, or if you have any questions about this!

For now, here's my picks for this July's feature! I'll update the OP with these shortly. :sukonetei_smile_lili:

July's featured cover:

July's featured original:

July's featured fan art:

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
Hmmm I could help out in finding new/recent Tei art (of covers or just fanart) for each month!! Otherwise i'm super out of the loop when it comes to finding new UTAU originals @_@ but if I find something I'll be sure to share it.

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
Awesome!! I’ll be looking forward to seeing what you find!!
(And no worries about finding originals! Tei ones can be hard to find because she doesn’t have many, haha. I frequently look for good Tei originals so I can handle finding those! :sukonetei_smile_lili: )

Would you be alright with being in charge of finding next month’s stuff, or would you rather wait until September? And just to clarify, did you want to find covers and fan art? I wasn’t sure, haha. :teto_lili:

Reactions: Krin

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
And just to clarify, did you want to find covers and fan art?
Oh I meant that I'd be free to help out in finding recent Tei art primarily :) since I'm very out of the loop with all the recent UTAU originals as I said lol.. As for covers I'm down for that too!! (Covers/art posted within the month of July right?)

Would you be alright with being in charge of finding next month’s stuff
I am SO ready to shower our love for Tei next month let's goooo :sukonetei_smile_lili::sukonetei_smile_lili::sukonetei_smile_lili:

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
So I was on pixiv today and I’ve got some art to dump!!! Lets all take a moment to dedicate our attention Tei please ()

I think I remembered seeing this on Twitter a while back for Tei's 10th anniversary? I recognised it as I was scrolling through Pixiv. The soft lighting is really pretty and I love her big rose bouquet she’s holding. OUR GIRL IS HAPPY fjghkjg

This is cute!! I love love love it when artists draw fanart for characters in a different outfit than their official/original. Tei would so so so definitely be a ruffles and frill kind of girl no arguments on that.

edit: the crops are kinda weird for some reason oops. click into the image to see the full res ver

Sep 21, 2019
Hdhdjjdbf those are so beautiful! Our girl looks SO amazing!!
Also, I totally agree she’s a ruffles and frills kinda girl! 100%!!!
:kanon_lili: :kanon_lili: :kanon_lili:

Last edited:

___

Oct 8, 2019
116359698_376731723299519_3579097769496449237_n.jpg116616234_318425109346647_853801463506048286_n.jpg

I think my parrot is a fan. Can she join?

I think she likes that she has red color in her design, reminds her of her red butt feathers probably, african greys are drawn to bright colors like that. She really enjoyed that Tei original you once shared:

Aaaaand she pooped on my keyboard so that probably means I'm right.

Sep 21, 2019
Awwwww! Of course she can join! Your parrot is more than welcome here! :akasakiminato_lili: :sukonetei_smile_lili:
(Sjshidfj now I can’t stop smiling because your parrot is just too precious. That’s so cute.:lapis_ani_lili:)

• Love
Reactions: ___

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)