• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Sukone Tei Fanclub

What do you like about Tei?

• Voice

• Design

• Personality

• Idk man, I just like her.

• Name

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 21, 2019
Good afternoon, my fellow Tei fans!! I come bearing covers to share!
First we have a cover of Niki’s song, Hearts, and the second is a cover of a music box version of Kikuo’s Aishite, Aishite, Aishite.

Apr 11, 2020
Hey @Kazumimi, I read the newest chapter of your fanfic, about Tei's angst moment after misunderstanding Len to be cheating on her for Mayu. It reminded me of the song One of Repetition. So I made a cover with Tei herself, cuz that's probably in-character for her. lemme in

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
Wow, um... I really need to update the OP. XD

Also, here's some lovely Tei art~

Please go follow these artists if you haven't already~ they're so talented. <3

• Love
Reactions: Krin
Sep 21, 2019
Good morning, Tei fans! Not much to share outside of my own Tei playlist. Maybe you’ll find something new you like! Let me know if you stumble across something you think I should feature in the OP!

• Love

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
Woah that is a massive Tei playlist, I love it. I love Tei. so much. don't mind me just saving some vids to my UTAU playlist... :))
And it's good to see our girl eating french fries in a beautiful kitchen. She really has her whole life put together :kanon_lili:

Sep 21, 2019
Alright. Got November's content picks added to the OP!
First we have this excellent cover.

This one really exceeded my expectations when it first released, and I'm really in love with the tuning. (But I guess loving the tuning is a given considering who made this cover, haha.)

As for the featured original this month, I picked Red Ikusari because I absolutely adore Tei's voice being used in this genre. Jazz suits her so well, and I love the instrumental in this song a lot.

And finally, we have November's featured fan art!!

I picked this because, honestly, her smile is so precious I can't take it. This is a very, very blessed Tei and deserves to be protected at all costs. <3
In the words of the artist herself: "wars will be fought for that smile."
Also, a bonus (courtesy of Patuk) that I added to the op:
1604694396514.png

Woah that is a massive Tei playlist, I love it. I love Tei. so much. don't mind me just saving some vids to my UTAU playlist... :))
And it's good to see our girl eating french fries in a beautiful kitchen. She really has her whole life put together :kanon_lili:
Glad you like the playlist, haha. <3
Also, yessss! Our girl really has her life put together. Not only does she have a nice kitchen to eat french fries in, but she's also going to school to study Science and Engineering and will probably end up with an excellent job. We stan a smart cookie. :sukonetei_smile_lili:

• Love
Sep 21, 2019
Doing a thing on Twitter and thought I would share it here! Feel free to reply to the tweet or just reply here!

Also, I'll see to updating the OP in a few days if I'm not busy with other things. I (ironically) haven't found much Tei stuff lately. ^^"

Reactions: ___
Sep 21, 2019
At long last, I have finally updated the OP! :sukonetei_smile_lili:
Here's this month's picks for featured content~
For the original, I have chosen the song Sweetheart Desire! It's a long time favorite of mine, and I think you'll enjoy it, too! It's got the right amount of spookiness and eeriness, and I adore Tei's voice being used in this manner! It also gets bonus points for giving Tei a cool alt outfit! :mirai_ani_lili:

For the featured cover, I have chosen Tanjiro Taidana's cover of Love Trial! I really love Tei's tone in that cover; she suits the song very well!

Finally, for the featured artwork, I have chosen an illustration of Tei's outfit from Sweetheart Desire, done by Chanpotei! Just look at our girl being fabulously sinister in that outfit! Tres chic! :sukonetei_lili::kanon_lili:

Sep 21, 2019
The beginnings of some content for Tei's birthday have started showing up on my feed! Now it's time to share it with you all!

Sep 21, 2019
Don't have much to share lately, but here's some recent Tei stuff you all should check out!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)