• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Synthesizer V Discussion Thread

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
THANK YOU FOR FIXING IT 😂

Naw they're all cute, and the art is beautiful. But I really am not a fan of the translucent shoes...

• Haha
Reactions: ___

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
AOAOAOAOAOOAOAOAOAOAOAOA Xingchen is getting an update!:stardust_lili: I don't really know which design I like the most though... The first one is an upgraded version of the original one, the second one is really elegant, and the last one is really simplistic (in a good way) Also, as @Leon said, the shoes are a bit of a misfit for me

___

Oct 8, 2019
THANK YOU FOR FIXING IT 😂

Naw they're all cute, and the art is beautiful. But I really am not a fan of the translucent shoes...
is this atdan doing the art? cuz if it is him this is prolly the 1st set of designs of his where I genuinely feel like his creepiness is reaaally coming through 😅

if the final design will be faithful to any of those above I think I will be sticking with using her vocaloid design even for her synthv vb :clara_ani_lili:

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
Ah yeah, y i k e s. I didn’t notice the problem with the third outfit until i remembered she was a minor. I really hope the final design isn’t….like that, and like patuk said, we always have her V4 design to turn to

edit: does quadimension have any other artists? If not, then it may be ATDan who drew the designs

Last edited:

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
When I told you I couldn't resist (here's your Daily Fashion Disaster again)

StardustAltMod.png

May seem a little bit cluttery :petit_lili: :gackpo_lili: Also she wears a violine bra (either connected to the dress in itself or not) and the diamond is transluscent (like you can see-through it but not enough much at the same time (forgot to add zebras to get that specific texture I had in mind that was pretty popular back in the 90's-00's on clothes or packbags)

Also here with moar stuffs (and more non-sense)

StardustAltModFull.png

... Somehow feeling like I've made it worse though x_x"' :qingxian_ani_lili:

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I'll be honest I've been staring at Patuks edit with the shoes thinking it was the official design trying to figure out what people were talking about see through shoes for they are clearly white then I zoomed in and my first thought was wow they are like copy pasted on but they aren't see through at all then it finally clicked and I scrolled up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)