• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

UTAU 10th Year Anniversary -Aino Erufu

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I can't believe that it's already been 10 years!! I still remember when you were looking for a design for her first append, not long after you released her. I drew this artwork and looking at it now I'm so embarrassed lol. Should really draw her again, it's been 10 years after all..

Reactions: jasmin00

jasmin00

Aspiring Fan
Jul 26, 2020
Finland
Time flies I must say I must say I love her voice a lot! Here to 10 more years :) :sonika_lili:
AHHH thank you so much, it makes me extremely happy to hear that you like her voice! ;w; 🩷

I can't believe that it's already been 10 years!! I still remember when you were looking for a design for her first append, not long after you released her. I drew this artwork and looking at it now I'm so embarrassed lol. Should really draw her again, it's been 10 years after all..

OH MY GOD???? IT’S YOU!!!! I remember you!!!! ;W; I am speechless…oh my it sure has been a long time!!! And I STILL remember that design, I actually still find it really adorable!!! 😭🩷🩷 Seriously I would be SO honored to see you draw Aino after such a long time, I have always loved your art, I think I even still follow you on Deviantart? Or do you have Twitter? Maybe even there hmmm, because I do remember seeing your newer art pieces too, you have improved smch and tbh it would be amazing to see a comparison picture between this older Aino drawing and a newer drawing of her! xD <3

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I did not expect that reaction lmao. Yeah! It's me! It's sweet that you still like that design. : ) I do have a Deviantart account but haven't updated it since the AI stuff happening on there. Twitter has my most recent uploads but I've been pretty inactive there recently as well. Makes me happy to know that there are actually people out there who have watched me grow as an artist over the years. I will definitely draw Aino when I find the time!!

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)