• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VFlower Talk announced

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I think it's safe to assume she's a tween or teen (based on Gynoid's history of robbing the cradle, er, I mean based on the Meikas being 11 and Xin Hua being 16)...
Hime and Mikoto are 11???

God. I always saw Flower as around 18 but RIP apparently lol

Reactions: Blue Of Mind

___

Oct 8, 2019
Hime and Mikoto are 11???
I was the same :LOL: I thought they were around 15.

But not to go off topic, I'm actually really curious what she'll sound like. It's interesting to see what specialized vocaloid like Flower will sound like when talking.

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I kind of have mixed feelings about her Talk design... The top (shirt? + jacket) looks alright but anything other than that looks odd and just doesn't seem to fit with the top imo. If there's one thing I like is that Flower Talk seems to have more... attitude? Compared to her past designs that is. Her face expression here is cool and matches her kuudere personality.

Reactions: Leon and uncreepy

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I'm gonna concur with some and say I don't like Flower Talk's shoes because they look like Gumi V4's ugly kicks. I feel like the design would have been better with sneakers or something.

Also, the Meikas are supposed to be 11?! Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: Leon

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018

Gynoid Twitter guy says he is sorry but it's hard to screen capture, so he won't give a preview of the voice.
Flower says that "master" is sending off something to be printed tomorrow. So I guess we'll be able to purchase her soon enough.

Edit: He deleted the tweet, but here's a screenshot:
tweet.png

Last edited:

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
Someone somehow tuned flower talk to sound quite realistic.

Gynoid is basically like "how did you even do that". The video itself says they added pauses and changed the tempo and pronunciation speeds in order to achieve a natural effect that is modeled after how a human talks.

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
I can't remember which thread it was posted in, but someone mentioned that flower's 3D model wasn't finished looking, here is the finished version:

This was the unfinished version (ignore the top tweet, it's in the 2nd one):

• Love
Reactions: Leon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)