• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Video Game Consoles You Own

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
We had one of these threads back on VO, and I eally liked eading it, so I thought I'd make one here! You can list all consoles you currently and previously owned.

Nintendo 64
GameBoy Color
DS Lite
DSi
3DS
3DS XL (Pikachu edition)
3DS XL (NES Edition)
New 3DS
Wii
another Wii
Wii U
Switch
Super NES Classic (does this count?)
PlayStation 2
PS2 Slim
PlayStation 3
Another PS3
PlayStation 4
PSVita
PlayStation VR
PC

Also just to add to this more, why don't we share which console we own is our favorite?

Personally, my favorite is the DS family, especially the 3DS (if you can't tell haha). It has the most games that I still currently play. I have a lot of good memories with DS titles, but especially the 3DS has left an impression on me. Many of my all time favorite game titles are on 3DS or DS as well so that's a plus,.

Reactions: Pomelo

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
That's an impressive list!
My list's quite a lot shorter :P

Gameboy Advance SP
PS One
PS 2
another PS2 (first one broke)
PS3
PS4
PC

I only play with PS4 and PS3 nowadays, but I still own all of these.

Bascetta

One who does Administering
Mar 7, 2018
Oh wow, this might take a moment...
Currently Own
Nintendo
Super Nintendo (SNES)
(2) Nintendo 64
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo Wii U

Sony
Playstation 2
(2) Playstation 3
(2) Playstation 4
Playstation TV

Previously Owned/Broken
Nintendo

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
(2) Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Wii

Sony
Playstation
(4) Playstation 2
Playstation 3

Microsoft
Xbox
(2) Xbox 360

Other
Sega Master System
Sega Genesis
Sega Dreamcast
Currently Own
Nintendo
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo 3DS XL

Sony
Playstation Portable

Previously Owned/Broken
Nintendo

(2) Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Pokemon Mini?
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite

Sony
Playstation Portable
Currently Own
Custom Built Desktop PC
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

Previously Owned/Broken
(2) Laptop
My favourites are marked in Green while any I dislike are in Red.

My 3ds is irreplaceable and one of the best consoles I've ever used. The amount of usability I've gotten from it is astounding. I'm a huge fan of a majority of the Nintendo Handhelds!

I love my PS4 a lot, even if I can run things better on my PC, I just really enjoy using my PS4.

The only console I'm really aiming for atm is the Nintendo Switch, as soon as I get the announcement I'm waiting for, I'll be jumping on the opportunity to snatch one up instantly haha.

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
My list is not as impressive as everyone else's so far, but still, here's mine.
SNES
GameCube
Wii
WiiU
Switch
PS1
PS2

My family did have the original Xbox, the 360 and the PS3, but the Microsoft consoles have disappeared and I'm pretty sure my brother took the PS3 with him when he moved out. We also used to have an N64 and a Dreamcast but those have gone missing too. (I'm pretty sure my mom just threm them out without asking either me or my brother if we wanted to keep them. Thanks a lot, Mom.
Gameboy Advance (including SP).
DS (original, Lite and DSi).
3DS
PSP

We used to have a Gameboy Colour years ago too, but it went missing like the Microsoft, N64 and Dreamcast consoles.

Bascetta

Mar 7, 2018
My family did have the original Xbox, the 360 and the PS3, but the Microsoft consoles have disappeared and I'm pretty sure my brother took the PS3 with him when he moved out. We also used to have an N64 and a Dreamcast but those have gone missing too. (I'm pretty sure my mom just threm them out without asking either me or my brother if we wanted to keep them. Thanks a lot, Mom.
We used to have a Gameboy Colour years ago too, but it went missing like the Microsoft, N64 and Dreamcast consoles.
It's never fun when things just up n disappear, a good majority of my "missing" consoles were actually stolen and pawned off by my older brothers so they could make some some quick cash while I was growing up.
:kaito_lili:

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I currently own:
New 3DS (the normal sized one, not the xl)
Psvita
SNES
Gameboy SP

I owned:
Multiple Nintendo DS
1 DS Lite

Family owns:
Nintendo Wii
PS2
My brother owns a broken 3DS & a not used anymore GB SP

Family owned:
More DS systems (they broke so often)
Multiple PSPs
Another PS2 we can't find anymore
2 PS1s
EDIT: Gameboy (forgot that one)

My favourite console is the 3DS followed by the DS
I also like the PSvita much but I hate their memory cards, they ruined their own console by this.

Maybe you can already notice but I like portable consoles so much more than TV consoles because it's just more confortable and less exhausting

Last edited:

Vani ❤ Candy

❤ Rana and Teki are my babies ❤
Apr 8, 2018
in a box under a bridge
here's what i own:

just about every Nintendo system except for the Gameboy systems, Nintendo DS systems except for the DSi, Nintendo 3DS (i have the XL however), and the Virtual Boy (lol).
my little brother loves to collect Nintendo stuff, so thats why we have so many Nintendo systems. hahaha
aside from those we also have:
Atari 2600
Sega Genesis
Xbox
PS2
and of course, PC

i'd love to get a PS3/PS4 at some point, though part of me wants to invest in a better computer/better parts for my computer because its not really suitable for gaming, which is sad because i have a very gamer-centric spirit. ahaha

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
  • SNES (still works pretty well!)
  • Gameboy Colour
  • N64 (doesn't work well)
  • Gameboy Advance
  • Gamecube
  • PS2
  • DS
  • Wii
  • PS3
  • 3DS
  • WiiU
  • Switch
  • SNES Classic
I used to have a PSP, but I sold it a couple years back because I lost the memory card and all of the homebrew stuff I had on it. :Y

My favourite console is still my Super Nintendo. It's basically my baby. I'll be the first to admit that it's mostly for nostalgia reasons, but I think a lot of the games still hold up pretty well. I think my second favourite would be my 3DS. I've gotten a lot of mileage out of it, and there are some great games on there. I'm also really enjoying my new Switch!

Reactions: Bascetta

Bascetta

Mar 7, 2018
My favourite console is still my Super Nintendo. It's basically my baby. I'll be the first to admit that it's mostly for nostalgia reasons, but I think a lot of the games still hold up pretty well.
I get exactly what you mean, it's the very first console I ever used and I grew up with it. I still go back and play multiple games on it!

Reactions: Pomelo

Kagami no Tenryu

Meow~! Nya~!
Apr 9, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Oh, I thought I have many consoles but when I look at your lists ... wow.

Well, mine are:

-Nintendo DS lite
-Nintendo DS i
-Nintendo 3DS XL
-Sony PSP

-PS2
-PS3
-PS4
-Xbox 360
-PC

I enjoy the PS4 and the most. I like the bigger TV screen and the controller is so comfortable. The PC is also very cool, there are so many games on it and some are pretty awesome and free. (Riders of Icarus!) Well, on the PS4 were also some games for free but I never enjoyed them that much...

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
Sadly i dont have any consoles that I use at the moment in posting this, but Im getting a Switch really soon!
I donated my old dsi, I broke my 3ds, i also donated my wii, and my WiiU is old and narely used anymore.

empressdonna

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Scotland, UK
Here is a list of the consoles me and my partner own! I've also added the ones I'm unsure of where they are currently.

Home Consoles

-- Consoles I own/owned --

2 x Sega Mega Drive (I believe one was a mark II) [missing]
2 x N64 (grey and pikachu) [grey is missing]
2 x PS1 (grey and white) [missing]
PS2
PS3
PS4 + PSVR
Xbox
2 x Xbox 360 (white and black)
Xbox One
Gamecube
Wii
Wii U

-- Consoles owned by my partner --

Sega Megadrive [missing]
PS1
Silm PS2
PS3
PS4
Xbox 360
Gamecube
Wii

Handhelds

-- Handhelds I own/owned --

Purple Gameboy Color [missing]
2 x GBA (purple and white)
DS
DSi
Pikachu 3DSXL
Black Japanese 3DSXL
PSP
Vita

-- Handhelds owned by my partner --

Sega Gamegear [missing]
Green Gameboy Color
GBA SP
DS
Blue 3DS
XY 3DSXL
2 x PSP (one red, one black)
Red Japanese Vita

Others

Old XP Desktop
Old Macbook Pro
Current windows 10 laptop
phone
tablet

-- Others owned by my partner --

Windows 10 desktop
android phone

There is something not on the list that I played a lot but didn't own since it was my dad's and that was an Amstrad CPC <3.

Last edited:

DorellyMimi

Aspiring Fan
Mar 7, 2018
Italy
Except PC, which is my main one, I only own a Switch for now! Kinda tempted to buy a PS4 just for Spyro if it doesn't get ported to Steam.

Apr 23, 2018
For handheld consoles, I have:
GameBoy Color
Nintendo DSlite
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo 3DSXL
PSP
PSVita

For big consoles, I have:
PlayStation 2
PlayStation 3
Wii
XBox 360

My bf has a PS4 and an XBone so I haven't felt the need to get those haha. One day we'll get a Switch!

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I have:
DS Lite (broken-ish, used solely for GBA games)
2DS
PSP
Wii
PS3 (bought with a friend, although he only got one game)
Laptop

Just for fun, I have games that were originally developed for:
-NES
-Gamecube
-Wii
-GBA
-DS
-3DS
-Genesis

-Saturn
-Dreamcast
-Game Gear

-PS1
-PS2
-PS3

-PSP
-PC

Ones in blue are on the PS3.
Ones in italics are on the Wii.
Ones in bold are on the 2DS.

Zunkari_Official

In Vocaloid hell since 2014
Nov 23, 2018
Somewhere in Spain
I’m relatively young, so some of this consoles have been bought by my parents, so that maybe explains why I have so many of them

Portable:
- DS Lite (No longer used, still works perfectly)
- DSi (No longer used, still works perfectly)
- 3DS XL
- PS Vita

Home consoles:
- Dreamcast (we had two for some reason, but they were both part broken and we somehow fixed them taking the parts that worked from the two after all of this years)
- Wii (not plugged, disc reader broke)
- WiiU
- Xbox 360, Xbox One and Xbox One X (we have all of them but for some reason we don’t sell the other ones even if we don’t use them)
- PS3 (no longer in use, but plugged)
- PS4

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)