• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Collab Vocaloid and Voiceroid Rendering Central

Would you like UTAUloids to be added to this thread too? If over 10 answer Positive then UTAU are in

• Yes, I have some UTAUloids I can render!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Sure, I may not have any, but I would like to have someone render one for me

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No thank you

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
It's that time of year for the thread to be bumped and everyone comes to update their lists, aha.

me too though

I own Haruno Sora's Voiceroid now!

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Hey! Could I be added to the list to help? I have and would be willing to use:

Meiko V3, Kaito V3, Miku V4X(+English), Rin/Len V4X(+English), Luka V4X, Kiyoteru V4 Rock/Natural, Gakupo V4 Complete, Gumi V4 Complete, Avanna, Prima, and Tonio. (I'm not quite confident enough using Dex and Daina to list them yet. Forgive me!)

I can do F+R, and I can take on two at a time. I'm on here regularly, so I'm easiest to reach through a PM!

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
stares into the distance

I own every Voiceroid now, so for everyone that's not already written down for me, that'd be Yoshida-kun (V1), Tohoku Zunko (V1), Kyomachi Seika (V1), and Iori Yuzuru (V2).

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Added in to the list of the new Vocaloids and Voiceroids. :kiyoterunatural_lili:

stares into the distance

I own every Voiceroid now, so for everyone that's not already written down for me, that'd be Yoshida-kun (V1), Tohoku Zunko (V1), Kyomachi Seika (V1), and Iori Yuzuru (V2).
You are...... now a Voiceroid Goddess.... :tianyi_ani_lili:

I'd also be willing to do R+F for SynthV, if that's an option (and if it is, I can currently do Eleanor Forte, Genbu, Renri, and Haiyi).
Actually for SynthV you might have to go to here instead: Other Synth Rendering Thread . :ruby_ani_lili:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
N'aw shoot I always forget to update these kinds of things. Well, barring a couple weeks for shipping, please add:

V1: Meiko
V2: Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, Gachapoid
V3: SeeU, Gumi ENG, Nana, Zunko
V4: Flower, Gumi (complete), Xin Hua CHN, Moke,

Sep 21, 2019
Figured since I have a few hard to find ones, I might as well offer my assistance!

Vocaloids:
  • Kagamine Rin and Len ACT1 (V2)
  • Kagamine Rin and Len V4x
  • Hatsune Miku V2
  • Hatsune Miku V4x Japanese + English
  • Megurine Luka V2
  • Mayu (V3)

Role:
R

Number of requests:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)