Collab Vocaloid and Voiceroid Rendering Central

Would you like UTAUloids to be added to this thread too? If over 10 answer Positive then UTAU are in

• Yes, I have some UTAUloids I can render!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Sure, I may not have any, but I would like to have someone render one for me

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No thank you

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast (ロwロ)
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I was holding off on posting here again until I was finally done with buying new vocals for the time being (i went on a spree orz, that 50% off AHS sale was dangerous) and I think that time has come. for now

New additions (all R only except Yukari V2 who's F+R) -

(Vocaloid)
V5 (Ken, Kaori, Chris, Amy, Cyber Diva, Cyber Songman, VY1, VY2)
Haruno Sora
SF-A2 miki V4
Kaai Yuki V4
Kizuna Akari

(Voiceroid)
Yuzuki Yukari V2

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
Go ahead and add Luka V4X, Dex, and Avanna as R only for me.

(Two notes- i edit in Piapro Studio- although I don't think that should affect anything, and i have no clue how to do anything with EVEC.)

Update: I also have Daina and Prima now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

カイミクfangirl
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I was holding off on posting here again until I was finally done with buying new vocals for the time being (i went on a spree orz, that 50% off AHS sale was dangerous) and I think that time has come. for now
Holy cow, a nice group of Vocaloids to add to your collection, Rylitah!! :merli_lili:

Not really sure how this all works but just wanted to throw myself out there.
I specialize in Gumi English Pronunciation/Glitch fixes, which I realize may be kind of a niche service, but whatever. LOL
''

I added you in for now in case someone needs some tips for Gumi, but I think you can create your own post for that...? Or unless we have a thread of tips and tricks for the Vocaloid singers...:rune_lili:

Go ahead and add Luka V4X, Dex, and Avanna as R only for me.

Update: I also have Daina and Prima now.
Welcome abroad to our Vocaloid & Voiceroid Rendering Central, Defiant! :tonio_ani_lili:

Celvie

♫ボカロPになりたい♫
Jul 5, 2018
www.nicovideo.jp
Can I join in on this?
I would be fine with rendering and tweaking vocals a little.
I currently own:
KAGAMINE RIN V4X - ALL VOICEBANKS
KAGAMINE LEN V4X - ALL VOICEBANKS
CUL V3

I can take three or four VSQs. If you want to use my voices, I'm happy to lend them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)