• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Renewed version of Taito's autumn version Miku coming in October:

Personally I think this recolour looks better than the original version. (Originally she had a red jacket and yellow stockings)
Another variation of this figure:

Some Cryptonloid goods from Amnibus:

Racing Miku cycling wear:

Mitchie M is releasing Seraphim Of The Ring can badges
They're actually a limited purchase bonus for his new album, there's different bonuses depending on where you order from:

Amazon Japan: mousepad (cover art)
Tower records: B2 single-page calendar (cover art)
Animate: A3 clear poster (cover art)
Tsutaya: mini shikishi (cover art)
Other participating stores: can badge (random of 6 kinds)(Ring no Shitenshi art)

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Everything in the preview are illustrations except for the shoes

(Also. If you flip the image of the shoes over a bit, you can read facts about Stardust in english on the box)

Last edited:

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
God I love all the Xingchen merch there, especially the shoes... I'd buy a pair but I don't think they go up to my size :c Might have a look at the rest of the merch though, the designs are gorgeous.

Reactions: peaches2217

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
We know that Daihatsu has been selling Miku car accessories for some time, both as trim packages for their Miku-themed cars, as well as selling the accessories separately. Now the Hatsune Miku dashcam (with Miku's voice!) is about to go for sale at Amazon Japan:

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
We know that Daihatsu has been selling Miku car accessories for some time, both as trim packages for their Miku-themed cars, as well as selling the accessories separately. Now the Hatsune Miku dashcam (with Miku's voice!) is about to go for sale at Amazon Japan:
Wow, it's out of stock already (Amazon JP page)!
It apparently has front and rear cameras, and the description calls out the ability to take pictures of traffic lights and license plates. Also has a monitor that can show you both the front/rear images, as well as GPS. It's a cool widget! What do people do with it, though? Is it for documenting your own driving/others' driving for legal purposes? So I guess it's good for taxi drivers, trucking, etc.? That'd be kind of cool, if those folks could have Miku with them all the time.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Wow, it's out of stock already (Amazon JP page)!
It apparently has front and rear cameras, and the description calls out the ability to take pictures of traffic lights and license plates. Also has a monitor that can show you both the front/rear images, as well as GPS. It's a cool widget! What do people do with it, though? Is it for documenting your own driving/others' driving for legal purposes? So I guess it's good for taxi drivers, trucking, etc.? That'd be kind of cool, if those folks could have Miku with them all the time.
Well, in case of an accident it's easy to prove who was at fault if there's solid evidence to show the police. Some people just like to film the mistakes of other drivers or strange occurrences on the road and some post them on Youtube. I have a dashcam in my car too, just for the sake of being able to prove the authorities what happened if I would ever end up in an accident.

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Well, in case of an accident it's easy to prove who was at fault if there's solid evidence to show the police. Some people just like to film the mistakes of other drivers or strange occurrences on the road and some post them on Youtube. I have a dashcam in my car too, just for the sake of being able to prove the authorities what happened if I would ever end up in an accident.
Hm, that's kind of cool! Thanks!

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Number 1,000
The 1000th nendoroid (Snow Princess Miku) was released back in July... That tweet just advertises GSC's nendoroid exhibition in Akihabara. The fact that Racing Miku 2019 nendoroid to be released this month is number 1100 just goes to show how fast GSC is making new nendos.

Btw, I didn't see this figure on here yet: Hatsune Miku Winter Image ver.
(A blanket based on the illustration with Rin and Len will be available as a blanket next month)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Miku With You 2019 figure prototype:

As much as I like figures having additional props/background material, that's going to take a lot of space.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Miku With You 2019 figure prototype:

As much as I like figures having additional props/background material, that's going to take a lot of space.
Holy cow that is GORGEOUS. I can't wait to see it finished.
I will agree with you though, it's got a lot going on and I'm having trouble thinking of where I'd have room for it. It'd probably take up a whole shelf in a detolf on it's own.

Reactions: hamano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)