• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

frankensalad

Passionate Fan
Feb 27, 2019
I don't think it's from a specific song, I think they just decided to have LAM design a figure of her because they're an extremely successful artist right now and they've done art for a lot of Vocaloid songs.

Reactions: mobius017

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Racing Miku 2021 full graphic happi and Tropical ver. Full graphic T-shirt

Racing Miku 2021 rubber coasters

Cryptonloids Cutie1 Plus figures

Hatsune Miku T-shirts available at HMV UK

Taito Artist Masterpiece series gets a new Miku addition, Arabian ver.

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
1500x500.jpg

Collaboration between Project Sekai - Leo/need and the Manten planetarium.
They'll host an original planetarium show narrated by the seiyuu of the characters Ichika and Saki.
There will be limited merchandise goods sold at the planetarium:

For those who may not be familiar, the Leo/need band in the Project Sekai mobile game are named after the Leonids, a group of meteoroids that encounter the Earth's orbit. At such a time they are observable as a spectacular meteor shower. In 2001 Japan was the optimal place to observe this meteor shower on a scale rarely seen in centuries. They were able to observe hundreds of meteors per minute, rather than the typical tens of meteors per minute.​

Reactions: pico

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
Convenience store chain Lawson is doing a cross promotion with Project Sekai. It features each of the band leaders in the Lawson store uniform. During the campaign Miku and Ichika can be heard announcing the promotion over the store PA system.

- - -
(Addendum) Here are the clear files they're selling. Someone else pointed out a small detail. Often on derivative costumes or promotional designs they'll leave off the "01" tattoo. Either for aesthetic reasons or just because it was overlooked. I really appreciate these kinds of things! It shows some passion and attention to detail on the part of the designer.

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I didn't get to mention it earlier, but I absolutely love that they did a planetarium collaboration. I love museums so much, especially planetariums. That's so fun.

Anyway, that aside, the prize figure looks great! I just bought one of the taito miku collaboration figures so I think I'll probably hold off and see if they make any of the other proseka designs, but, uh... consider me tempted!

Reactions: sketchesofpayne

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Limited run of some classy watches. I especially like Meiko's design.
I keep coming back to this watch, especially since a mainstream watch that I was awarded as sort of a prize ended up being...questionably designed.
(I don't mean to be ungrateful, but it makes no sense to make the numbers on the non-vocal synth prize watch light up in the dark but not the hands. That and a seemingly defective band make it clear that it wasn't really meant to be a great quality timepiece....).
But still, I am then forced to remind myself that I don't wear watches.... orz

Reactions: sketchesofpayne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)