• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Voice actor Yuki Kaji's voice will be used for singing synthesis & TTS

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
In honor of 20 years in the voice acting industry, Yuki Kaji is providing his voice for singing synthesis along with text-to-speech. (For TTS, there appears to be 5 voice banks in addition to a neutral one.)

There is a YouTube teaser called "A message from another Yuki Kaji". The gimmick of this project is that the voice bank is a different/second Yuki Kaji.

0:00 A message from an additional Kaji Yuki
Voice actor Yuki Kaji's 20th anniversary project

0:0 2*audio of the singing voice bank singing Happy Birthday to the real Yuki*

0:21 Happy birthday, Yuki Kaji. And congratulations on 20 years as a voice actor.
0:28 My voice is the same as Yuki Kaji's. However, I am not Yuki Kaji.

0:35 Various voices are currently being prepared:
0:38 [1] I can even make an ill-tempered voice.
0:40 [2] I can also make an angry voice like this.
0:43 [3] I might be like this when I seem like I'm having fun talking.
0:45 [4] The next voice is about to cry.
0:48 [5] When I talk in a murmur, my voice gets like this.

0:52 I'm looking forward to the day I can meet everyone. Until that day, bye-bye!
There is also a Twitter account for the project: https://twitter.com/kaji_project

Additionally, Techno-Speech is assisting with the project, so I personally think it's likely to become a CeVIO AI project because unlike VoiSona, CeVIO AI has capabilities for both singing and speaking voice banks.

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
Additionally, Techno-Speech is assisting with the project, so I personally think it's likely to become a CeVIO AI project because unlike VoiSona, CeVIO AI has capabilities for both singing and speaking voice banks.
Not as of recently! VoiSona Talk is now a thing with Tanaka San and the Cevio AI trio getting ports to it. The voice quality sounds more akin to VoiSona 2.0, so I think with Techno-Speech being directly involved it is likely that it’s gonna be a VoiSona release. I would love to be wrong about it though so that it might mean we’re finally getting the VoiSona 2.0 Vocoder on Cevio… 😩

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)