• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Voice Synth Sales Thread

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Does anyone know when the Zero-G or Time and Space sales end? Can’t seem to find an end date anywhere. (I’d like to get Avanna, but don’t have money until end of month.)
They rarely post end-dates for their sales. I'll scour my emails and see if I can find a specific date.

As for PowerFX, they've got an email newsletter (which I only found out about while digging into my account trying to reset my password), and I've yet to get a single email from them. I still check in regularly. I know better, but part of me still hopes. :LOL:

Reactions: Leon and WyndReed

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018

Vocaloid 5 Standard and Premium are 15% off (Standard = $250 --> $214, Premium = $402 --> $342). If you buy a voicebank in the same transaction, the voicebank is 10% off. This is for the Japanese version of the website ONLY, not available in English! Sale ends Jan 8th.

(So basically, they are trying to get you to spend at least $300 ~ $400 in one transaction.)

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
So they listened to our complaints with the English-language store's Black Friday sale and are now offering a sale on voicebanks... as long as you buy the editor at the same time. Because screw even the most faithful of V5 users that already have the editor, huh? Does Yamaha think they're winning anyone over with crap like this?

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
So they listened to our complaints with the English-language store's Black Friday sale and are now offering a sale on voicebanks... as long as you buy the editor at the same time. Because screw even the most faithful of V5 users that already have the editor, huh? Does Yamaha think they're winning anyone over with crap like this?
Euhhh yeah I'm kinda with you. I think it's not necessarily done in bad spirit, but it just. I dunno, they couldn't make all the voicebanks 10% off anyway? I'd love to take advantage, but I already bought premium V5. I wish they'd share more news or actually idk, make a voicebank, sometime. Anything to show they're still working on the project, and not just abandoning it but still trying to milk it for some more cash. I'd be much happier to buy brand new, full-price banks from them then :(

Sep 21, 2019
If only I had the proper system requirements for running V5; I’d love to take advantage of this and buy the editor and Mikoto. Rip me, haha.

Seems like a decent deal for those in the market for V5.

Reactions: Leon

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I know it's not done out of malice, but it definitely doesn't take its userbase into account. I think it's just a bad business move too. They'd make a lot more if they put all of their VBs on sale, because a lot more people would be interested. (I would sell my soul to buy NemuRion for 10% off.) That would make their sales accessible to everyone using V3/4/5 and Piapro, not just people who are considering V5.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I’m on mobile and still slightly loopy from post-surgery pain meds, so I can’t make out all of the details, but it would appear select CeVIO products are 25% off! I believe it includes Sasara (Talk and Song), Takahasi, and Tsudumi, plus some starter options.

EDIT: the ones at the top of the page are ALL starters. So if you’re wanting Sasara and already have the song editor, or you want any of the talk banks and already have the talk editor, scroll down to the bottom. You’ll find the stand-alone banks there, which are also 25% off!

Last edited:

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I’m on mobile and still slightly loopy from post-surgery pain meds, so I can’t make out all of the details, but it would appear select CeVIO products are 25% off! I believe it includes Sasara (Talk and Song), Takahasi, and Tsudumi, plus some starter options.

Yeah, looks like it's basically every first-party CeVIO thing (so no IA, ONE, or CV stuff)

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Aaaaaaand one more: Buyee is offering a coupon that, once gained, allows you to void any service fees on purchases from Mercari (through Buyee) over ¥3,000! It goes to the end of January 9th (Japan Time). Mercari is a goldmine of Vocaloid sales, so this is pretty cool!

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma

EDIT: the ones at the top of the page are ALL starters. So if you’re wanting Sasara and already have the song editor, or you want any of the talk banks and already have the talk editor, scroll down to the bottom. You’ll find the stand-alone banks there, which are also 25% off!

A quick update: this sale goes until the end of Christmas Day (Japan time)! Sasara's down to $30... I just might...

• Wow
Reactions: synthhope and Leon

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Zero-G has released a discount code to go along with their winter sale! Type XMAS15 at checkout to get an additional 15% off!

Reactions: mobius017

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Zero-G has released a discount code to go along with their winter sale! Type XMAS15 at checkout to get an additional 15% off!

Tonio, Prima, Sonika, and I think Avanna are only $31 with this extra discount, so if you ever considered buying them before, get 'em now!!

Reactions: peaches2217

synthhope

Kaito
Dec 25, 2019
Time+Space has a bundle sale where you can get Dex and Daina together for $46 right now. I'm not dreaming, right, you see it too, right? I might not be able to resist even if it wipes my bank account...
Creating an account on T+S gets $6 off, bringing it to $39.60. Points program: "Friend gets 10% off first purchase and you get 500 points if they spend over $34.93."
Unsure how high discounts stack. Email reviews give 500 pts after a purchase. It takes 1k points to take off $6. Unsure if the redeemed code works for other users.

Edit: If someone wants to try - Time+Space + discount code LL-CSV0AKT0 for $6 off

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)