• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Voice Synth Sales Thread

Sep 21, 2019
Vocaloid 5 Black Friday Sale. link
11/20 - 12/3 up to 15% off
Has anyone tried to see if this can be paired with the voicebank crossgrade campaign for people who own a previous Vocaloid voicebank? Because now might be the time to upgrade for those of us stuck in V4 (or in my case, Piapro Studio) land!
(Also, sorry for the quote. I just realized that was kinda unnecessary! XP)

Edit: I just tried, and sadly, it's not compatible. orz

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2019
I'd just like to note that Internet Co's sale doesn't include Una for some reason, but now may be a good time for those looking to snatch up Gumi's or Gackupo's complete sets!

(I wonder why they haven't included Una in their two most recent sales. Huh.)

Reactions: Wario94

___

Oct 8, 2019
I'd just like to note that Internet Co's sale doesn't include Una for some reason, but now may be a good time for those looking to snatch up Gumi's or Gackupo's complete sets!

(I wonder why they haven't included Una in their two most recent sales. Huh.)
It's odd isn't it? I literally never see her go on sale and she's one of the few vocaloids developed by Co that doesn't have a trial. I guess Co is rightfully pretty confident in her.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
It may be because Una as a character is owned by another company, so if they don't want her to go on sale, she doesn't. Just my guess.
Oh, I never realized Una was owned by another company. I guess that explains why she has a separate website from Co's other products as well.

I'd say that's a pretty logical guess.

Reactions: ___

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Time+Space has a bundle sale where you can get Dex and Daina together for $46 right now. I'm not dreaming, right, you see it too, right? I might not be able to resist even if it wipes my bank account...

Thanks to peaches (thank you so much :mikoto_lili: ), I was able to get both Dex and Daina and there was no taxes to them!! I thought they would have a $4-5 tax to them, but nope you pay for the total amount it is listed :qingxian_ani_lili:! An amazing deal you guys.... if you guys want them both, you should try getting them on this good deal rather than buy one separately.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Zero-G's winter sale is live: buy one item $60 or over, get any item below $60 for free!

The sale, sadly, excludes Avanna, but if you buy Dex or Daina (or buy Avanna and add the cheapest item on the website to your cart as well), you can get Prima, Tonio, or Sonika for free!

(And I've still got several discount codes if anyone wants one. Please take them off my hands. I have no intention of using them unless Sonika goes down to $20 at some point.)

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
Does anyone know when the Zero-G or Time and Space sales end? Can’t seem to find an end date anywhere. (I’d like to get Avanna, but don’t have money until end of month.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)