• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Voice Synth Sales Thread

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Big Fish Audio is having a Columbus Day sale - 20% off all orders through October 14th! I'm assuming this also applies to the Vocaloids that are still on sale, but it also applies to the Cryptonloids, so now might be a good time to snatch them up!

Columbus Day Sale
I tested it with the Zero-G Vocaloids and it does indeed work! It brought Avanna down all the way to $28.79!

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
REMINDER: today’s the last day of the Columbus Day sale! Zero G Vocaloids are no longer on sale (😭), but the 20% off code still applies to all of them!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Zero-G is having an Autumn sale.

All Vocaloids are 40% off. If you spend $25, you get a bunch of free items (there's a red notification in the corner alerting you of what they are as soon as you visit the site).
Darn, when you said a bunch of free items I was hoping we'd really get all that stuff for free but it actually says you pick 1. :kaito_lili:
Still, pretty good deal to get a discounted loid plus a free goodie.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Aw, sorry for the mix up/disappointment. I genuinely thought you got all that stuff. Thanks for telling us you only get one, though. :{

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Aw, sorry for the mix up/disappointment. I genuinely thought you got all that stuff. Thanks for telling us you only get one, though. :{
Yeah they kinda trick you cause at the top they say "get these free gifts!" and then you have to read the fine print. Tsk tsk zero-g!

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Also, quick note if you buy two or more Vocaloids from their website: you have to download a download manager and then manually choose where the files show up. (They'll email you the download link for the manager, as well as each product's download code.) It doesn't matter where you choose to have them sent, so long as you can access it to run the setup.

Make sure you ONLY run one download at a time; if you try running another one, the first one will be cancelled. I had a whole-ass dissertation prepared to send them because Tonio's files wouldn't open, but I realized it was because I downloaded Dex and got Tonio cancelled, eheh. :what:

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
She's not included in the sale, sadly. The only ones on sale are Gack/Megpoid V4, Megpoid English, Chica, Kokone, V3 Lily, CUL, and V3 Gachapoid. Still, if you're in the market for any of those, this is a great sale!

Reactions: Wario94

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
FYI, the 40% autumn sale is over, but the promotion at Zero-G regarding giving away one of the SoundSense products if you spend $25 or more is still going on!

Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)