• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Voice Synth Sales Thread

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
CeVIO AI banks up to 20% off on Animate Games right now! Only applies to Sasara/Tsudumi/Yukari/IA/ONE/Fee. According to CeVIO's Twitter, you can combine it with another coupon for up to 28% off, but I'm not familiar with Animate in the slightest, so I'm doing some digging to confirm.

EDIT: Looks like you'll need a Japanese address and phone number to sign up, as well as a functioning overseas phone number for verification codes. Thankfully most countries seem to be supported for the phone thing and Tenso can give you a Japanese address/number! But the signup is still fairly complicated, so proceed accordingly.

Also, 15% off all CeVIO products on DLSite! Make sure you have an account or you won't see the discounts.

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
a big ass Gumi bundle
This conveyed a very different idea to me than was intended for about a second :ROFL:. But I'm sure Gumi understood that Internet is offering a large bundle of Gumi material at a competitive price, rather than some sort of bundle of content featuring her with a large posterior.

Nvm, please excuse my brain's linguistic processor's temporary idiocy.

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022
In celebration of their twitter reaching 10K followers, A.I.VOICE products on the A.I.VOICE official shop have a 10% discount from 11/25-11/28
* GUMI from Megpoid isn''t available on the A.I.VOICE official shop btw

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
DLSite is currently offering a one-time 30% off coupon for new members! Just enter promo code DLsiteWelcome30 when registering. On a completely random note that I heard through the grapevine and absolutely did not test for myself haha what are you talking about, you can make multiple accounts through 10 Minute Mail and secure multiple coupons if for some reason you can't get everything you need in one go, but plan accordingly, because it's only good for 72 hours after receiving it.

Reactions: WyndReed

Vector

Passionate Fan
Mar 6, 2022

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
Big Fish Audio and the Zero-G website have all Zero-G Vocaloids 20% off. I'm unsure when the sale is over though.
Haha, I knew the Zero-G sale would be coming. It tends to be ongoing on my birthday too haha. That's how I got both Avanna one year and Sonika the following year (I gave Sonika away though).

Reactions: WyndReed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)