• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Vsinger voicebank updates

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Welcome! If you're looking for updates on Shanghai HENIAN's wildly successful Vocaloid line Vsinger (formerly known as VOCALOID CHINA and PROJECT VOCANESE), you've come to the right place.

It came to our attention that there's no dedicated thread for the Vsingers, and given how active their team is, I think it's high-time for that to change! I, uh, have very little experience running threads, so please bear with me, as it might take a bit to figure out.

This thread is specifically for the Vsingers' voicebanks; it will exclude news about concerts, merchandise, promotional material, etc. If anyone would like to contribute information I may miss, I welcome it! Thank you in advance!

Launched in 2012 as VOCALOID CHINA, Vsinger is a project supporting and promoting the development and marketing of Mandarin-language Vocaloids, headed by Shanghai HENIAN. There are six Vocaloids in the present lineup: Luo Tianyi, Yuezheng Ling, Yuezheng Longya, Zhiyu Moke, Mo Qingxian, and YANHE. All of these Vocaloids were created through design contents in collaboration with fans.
  • Luo Tianyi (洛天依): Sometimes called the Hatsune Miku of China due to her immense popularity, Luo Tianyi was released for the VOCALOID3 engine on July 12th, 2012. She's since received an update for V4, where she was given the banks Meng (her default tone) and Ning (a power voicebank), and a Japanese voicebank (in collaboration with Japanese Utaite Kano). Her VP is Shan Xin (山新).
    • Fun fact: her original name was Yayin Gongyu (雅音宫羽).
  • YANHE (言和): A mature female vocal released for the VOCALOID3 engine on July 11th, 2013. Her VP is Seira Ryu (劉セイラ / 劉婧犖).
    • Fun fact: her vocal samples were originally recorded for Zhiyu Moke, but due to controversies surrounding Shanghai HENIAN's president at the time, the project was scrapped. Moke would later be released in 2018 with a different VP.
  • Yuezheng Ling (乐正绫 ): A powerful female vocal, released for the VOCALOID3 engine on July 17th, 2015. Her VP is Qi Inory (祈Inory).
    • Fun fact: her original name was Ling Caiyin (绫彩音).
  • Yuezheng Longya (乐正龙牙): A calm and mature male vocal released for the VOCALOID4 engine on June 24th, 2017. He has two banks: CHUN (his default tone) and YU (a whispery voicebank). He is Ling's older brother. His VP is Zhang Jie (张杰).
    • Fun fact: his original name was Yayin (牙音).
  • Zhiyu Moke (徵羽摩柯): A youthful male vocal released for the VOCALOID4 engine on August 2nd, 2018. His VP is Su Shangqing (苏尚卿).
    • Fun fact: his original name was MOKO, and he, along with Qingxian, was one of the final releases for VOCALOID4.
  • Mo Qingxian (墨清弦): A gentle and mature female vocal, Qingxian was released for the VOCALOID4 engine on August 2nd, 2018. Her VP is Mingyue (冥月).
    • Fun fact: her original name was Chou, and she, along with Moke, was one of the final releases for VOCALOID4.
First things first: Luo Tianyi has been confirmed for a V5 update! Her performance of for 2020最美的夜 bilibili晚会 (Most Beautiful Night of 2020 bilibili Party) is confirmed to have used "Tianyi V5 Nature" (official translation pending).

1609463332267.png

You can watch the performance here:

So Yanhe and Ling, who were confirmed for V5 updates last year, will be joined by Tianyi in due time. We don't have an official release date for any of them, but it's safe to assume they'll drop sometime in 2021.

(Huge thanks to @TheStarPalace and @xuu for finding these!)

Speaking of Yanhe and Ling V5, while we don't have any concrete confirmation, it's widely believed the following songs are usages of their V5s. Check them out and enjoy!

1609468334334.png1609468493148.png

Last edited:

___

Oct 8, 2019
Ling's new dark vb is the most gorgeous thing ever.

edit:
Ling V5 is nearing public beta!
How should this be understood? Is she gonna get public trial of her beta :marie_ork_lili: apologies for possible dumb dumb question, weibo's misbehaving for me.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Ling's new dark vb is the most gorgeous thing ever.

edit:

How should this be understood? Is she gonna get public trial of her beta :marie_ork_lili: apologies for possible dumb dumb question, weibo's misbehaving for me.
I think that's the case, a similar thing has happened with Vocaloids before. Presumably it will be so fans can help find bugs before launch.

Her new song is gorgeous. I hope Yamaha continues to surprise drop V5s on us from time to time.

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
YANHE is still so pretty <3 (Also lol, as I expected the boxart is WAAAAAY different from the one I had in that one dream I've mentioned a little while back in the vocasynth dreams thread)

It's so classy and keeps well elements from her original design 😍 It's definitively the best and better-looking box in my opinion, it's simple, clean and elegant 💙 I can't wait to hear more her voice !

___

Oct 8, 2019
I actually like this design but somehow this got an even worse comment to reshare ratio than Ling's on Weibo. We may or may not keep this design for long...

Speaking of Ling's V5 design it got negatively received. That design may or may not be kept, but we all have different tastes in fashion.
Yeah I heard that were the case:/ makes me sad cuz they really do feel more modern and are breath of fresh air...ah well:ring_ani_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)