• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What are the most Obscure Vocaloid ships that you ship?

KizelFox

Gotta love Spanishloids
Sep 30, 2020
Vet school (help me)
Most of the ships I like are quite common (BruCla forever, wooo), but lately, thanks to Tomodachi Life, I've come to ship a real rare pair:
:tonio_lili: X :luka_lili:

Yeah. I've decided that's a thing now.

I don't have many headcanons for them at this point, but I HC Tonio struggles with self-confidence and is attracted to Luka's no-nonsense attitude and how she's so comfortable just being herself. Luka admires Tonio's talent for opera and wishes people would take it seriously.

The only thing for me is that I'd age Luka up slightly and Tonio down slightly, maybe to 22 and 24? Since their usual 7-year age gap (Luka being 20 and Tonio being 27 according to his e-capsule information) is a bit iffy for me.

I actually deleted my TL save a little while ago because I wanted a break, but these guys were surprisingly cute (and happy!) together when I was playing with them. They were far and away my favourite of the weird couples in the save. My Luka Mii asked my Tonio Mii to be her boyfriend first, then a while later, it was Tonio who proposed marriage. I hope they get together again when I start up my next save. Fingers crossed!

Sep 21, 2019
*slams hands on desk*
:sukonetei_smile_lili:x:teto_lili: (but Teto is 17/18)
I think they’re a pretty rare pair since I can’t find many songs or covers with them, and they don’t have much fanart either (and afaik there’s only one fanfic and it’s mine, haha). I like to think they start off as friends but eventually realize they both like each other as more than just friends and they’ve always been there to support each other.
(I could have sworn I’d mentioned them before, but I guess I haven’t?)

Also :sukonetei_smile_lili:x:rin_smile_lIlI: (but Rin’s 18)
I like to think they start off as friends who had bonded over the fact that they’re both a couple of hell raisers who like to cause trouble, and Tei eventually realizes she likes Rin or something (but Rin would be first to confess because she does not beat around the bush, haha).

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
That's the art I saw! I found it through this pixiv log that was recommended to me and I was like they're so cute.... there's barely any content of them aside from this (I immediately went to look through the ship tag but it's the only thing there skjdfsdkjf) but I hope that changes once Rikka's out!

• Love
Reactions: ___ and peaches2217

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
I really like sonika x gumi. I like to think Sonika is a big weeb with her japanese tattoo and that she says she can speak any language when she really can't. She taught gumi English and that's why it's a little choppy. Sometimes they are long distance that's why she has to Skype her hence the Skype tone in sonika's voice bank

otohime

lapis enjoyer
Apr 9, 2021
i've liked :lapis_smile_lili: x :oliver_lili: for a while, though it makes no sense. their voices work really well together, actually!
i also kinda like :eleanorforte_lili: x :genbu_lili: , though that's mostly a rarepair simply cuz there's not much shipping going on with synthv
:gumi_lili: x :len_smile_lili: is also a big one, this feels more mainstream, but for whatever reason i barely see it outside of stuff like fanart for songs

Last edited:
Reactions: TheStarPalace

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
The only popular ships I ship are probably Fukase x Flower, Gumi x Gackpo and Ann x Al, other ones are pretty rare
Kohaku x Akaza
Yanhe x Lorra
Oliver x Kazehiki (my favorite)
Eleanor x Genbu
Hime x Mikoto
Haiyi x Muxin
Defoko x Momo (kind of)
Yone x Rou
Dex x Bruno
Arsloid x Ausgris (kind of)

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
-Mirai x Arsloid
This one is actually really good
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

I think you deleted the first "Quote" by accident. If not, you could have edited it in to your first post. :kiyoterunatural_lili:

For me, I think I might edit my own post but I'm still on the fence for Len(ENG) x Daina. I just think they are neat together as a duet. :len_smile_lili::daina_lili:
For Arsloid, I might just be a multishipper on him in general, but mainly LukArs, MikuArs for now. Small on Kokone x Arsloid, and Mayu x Arsloid. Giving a sweet boy some love~ :luka_lili::miku_lili::arsloid_smile_lili::kokone_lili::mayu_lili:
I even like using Kaito as backup for Arsloid, but I don't really think I used Kiyoteru with him yet...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)