• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What games do you guys play?

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
At the moment the only game I have that interests me is Overwatch. I'm into the esports scene for it too. Support main, most playtime on Mercy and Lucio but I enjoy Moira, Brigitte, D.Va, Winston, and Zarya too.
Overwatch used to be a big thing for me for about a year. I'm trying to get back in, but the game stressed me out so much!!! I do enjoy watching the League, though!

Also, I really like to play mobile games. They're quick and fun and go wherever I go. Also, I enjoy Pillars of Eternity, Minecraft, VRChat, and Pokemon! I also play World of Warcraft and Heroes of the Storm :miku_chickadee:

Reactions: Buck

Kagami no Tenryu

Meow~! Nya~!
Apr 9, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I play a lot of games...
Such as Final Fantasy, Witcher, Heavy Rain, Horizon: Zero Dawn, NieR: Automata ... And I'm looking foreward to the upcomming Detroit: Become Human.

But lately I tried my first MMO and I love it! So I play Riders of Icarus the most at the time. ^^

Sylveranty

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
soundcloud.com
Recently, I've finished Persona 5 and replayed Fire Emblem Awakening and Dragon Age 2.

Currently, I'm replaying Fire Emblem Fates, and Pillars of Eternity (Its sequel is going to be released in a month!!)
The only online game I play regularly is Warframe, and sometimes I'll go back to the Mass Effect 3 MP.

Overall, I like story focused games and RPGs, although I'm actually really bad at the "role-playing" part. Most of the time I find options that sit well with me and will basically repeat them every time I play the game. So I like many games by BioWare (Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Jade Empire), Obsidian (Neverwinter Nights 2, Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny). Divinity - Original Sin 2 was really great. I like Persona 3 to 5, Tales of games, Visual Novels (e.g. Ace Attorney, Zero Escape). Puzzle-solving games like Portal or The Books of Unwritten Tales or Professor Layton are really nice from time to time as well.
Mostly single player games as you can see ^^

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
I like to play as Peat because he's cool and it's funny when it looks like he's been caught in an impossible battle only to pull out his hyper card >:)
I don't see Peat played very often tbh, but he's cool. We should play sometime if you're down!

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
The Switch has taken over my life. Been playing a lot of Splatoon2, Kirby: Star Allies, and BotW mostly.
Oh sweet, nice to meet up with more Splatoon players. (I see also there are some earlier in the thread, nice to meet up with you guys as well∼), Maybe we should play Splatoon 2 together some time ... if you guys want to and when I get a chance to practice up again orz.

How is Kirby: Star Allies by the way? I've been considering picking it up.

To continue with the thread, I did say earlier I mostly played Mario titles. I should mention too I enjoy The World Ends With You. I also love SNES Nintendo games like the Donkey Kong Country line... maybe I should play that again soon.

Last edited:

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Oh sweet, nice to meet up with more Splatoon players. (I see also there are some earlier in the thread, nice to meet up with you guys as well∼), Maybe we should play Splatoon 2 together some time ... if you guys want to and when I get a chance to practice up again orz.
Hell yes

Reactions: razelberii

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
I also would be down to play some Splatoon2 with you guys. I'm not good, but I think it'd be fun to play together, @Pomelo @RazzyRu @Nova

Last edited:

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
Here's my friend code!
Going to bookmark this, thanks! I probably can't play until May, and when the time comes I'll let you guys now. Though you guys can feel free to exchange now and play haha, I have some projects to take care of first and I'll see if I can join you~

Last edited:

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
What games do I play.... I play a lot of rhythm games
Then
Animal Crossing New Leaf (please also try Magicians Quest for DS)
Kingdom Hearts
Ace Attorney
Rune factory
Some Zelda games but I only finished like. Phantom Hourglass, Spirit tracks & Majoras Mask (I can't find the ocarina one anymore)
Eh, stuff like that, there are a lot of games I like but when I have to tell which my mind goes blank

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
I've been terrible at actually playing stuff as of late but I'm literally so excited for the Spyro Remaster trilogy I dont think there's anything I'm looking forward for out of like everything. Which also prompted me to finally play the very first Spyro game cause it's the only one out of the three which I never finished. But still, I generally love stuff like JRPGs, action/adventure stuff, rhythm games etc

Other than that I'm also stuck on some mobage, namely FGO (JP), The iDOLM@STER Million Live Theater Days and most recently the EN release of Bandori

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I briefly tried Magician's Quest and I really want it, but it's so expensive now. ;_;
Oh yeah, I forgot it got expensive to get in some countries when a magicians quest fever broke out because of a petition.
(I got the game way before that, it's a good game and I wish the 3DS title would come out here but since the 3DS is outdated guess not)

Reactions: Pomelo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)