• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What games do you guys play?

maple

russian translator
Apr 18, 2018
Russia
I think there's a lot to be said for old games. I love Windows 98 games and games from very old consoles, like the Atari 2600.
I like more games with 3D support, not 2D.
Though I Like game "Death track" for 286 computer.
I still play in "Heroes III: Restoration of Erathia".

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Maple, I feel like you’re living a time capsule of an old internet era with your computer, hard coded AMVs and passion for early 3D games, and I love that for you.

Reactions: Blue Of Mind

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I bought Inscryption around Christmas and have been playing it nonstop ever since please help I have sunk over 600 hours into this game cries Kaycee's Mod only made it worse X'D

(Amazingly I still managed to put in an absurdly high number of hours into Hades too sometimes I wish I could be Zagreus as well as various other games)

Reactions: peaches2217

Disused account

New Fan
Oct 24, 2022
Been playin The SIms 4 but updates screw up the game. So I been playing Life is Strange True Colors & remastered of fist two, then Watchdogs Legion Bloodline, then Watchdogs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)