What games do you guys play?

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Britain
I played the Switch port of Undertale over the summer, but work, education and family have severely ate into my gaming time. Not to mention there haven't been too many games published by established developers that have caught my eye. (I'm looking forward to Pokemon Sword & Shield next month though, even with all the drama surrounding those games. :tongue:)

Right now, I'm looking up some of the indie titles and retro ports available on Switch, since indie devs seem to be making the more interesting content right now, and there are always tons of retro games I haven't played.

Reactions: peaches2217

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Britain
I'd say pick up Astral Chain, that game is great and once the battle system clicks for you, it just becomes even more fun
I've heard good things about Astral Chain, and I really dig the cyberpunk aesthetic of it, so I'll keep an eye on it.

Sep 17, 2019
I’ve been getting back into mobile games lately. I found out that Epic Games took Infinity Blade off of the App Store, so I’ve been replaying that series and rereading the books that go along with it. I’ve also been playing interactive fiction games by Andrew Plotkin and Emily Short.

peaches2217

I write mediocre OliLen fanfiction.
Sep 11, 2019
I'm planning on getting a Switch Lite soon in preparation for the upcoming Mineral Town remake! Y'all have any game suggestions to play in the meantime (because it might be another half-year before MT hits the States)? I'm gonna get Stardew Valley for sure, and I'm considering Mario Kart, but are there any you absolutely adore?

RazzyRu (ラゼル)

Designer
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 8, 2018
Narnia
razzyru.com
[...] but are there any you absolutely adore?
I'm not sure what kind of games you play, but I'll start by recommending Super Mario Odyssey. Part of it comes from my loyalty of being a big Super Mario fan, but there's a reason the game is well-received, I'll put it that way! It's the sort of game I feel is great for both casual and expert gamers, so anyone who wants to play can find enjoyment from it!

Reactions: peaches2217

Zaphod Scotsman

New Fan
Mar 9, 2019
For the most part all my games are simulation games. The only real game I’ve played lately is Red Dead Redemption 2, and I can tell you that game is extremely awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)