• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What non-anime shows are you watching/planning to watch?

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
We already have a thread about what anime everyone is watching, so why not a separate thread about non-anime shows? Both live-action shows and cartoons are fine for this thread.

I've just finished watching Disenchantment. Damn, that cliffhanger's gonna annoy me until it comes back. X)

D

Discounted account

I watch Doctor Who, I'm a Whovian. Gald female Doctor. Also enjoyed Shows that base on Comic Books.

As for Cartoons, The Simpsons I watch and know alot. Do enjoyed Gravity falls and Teenage Mautant Ninja Turtles, 2012 verson.

I do watch what interest me.

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
I’m currently trying to finish up OK.K.O and get around to watching Adventure Time. Cartoon Network shows scare me so I have a hard time finishing them

andantina

Jun 10, 2020
ashes to ashes
i've been watching a British mystery drama called Endeavor with my friend over zoom. i love mystery and the whodunits in that show are really well written (if kinda complicated at times). I'm also watching a show on Netflix called Outlander.

As far as animation goes, i found a web cartoon called Bee and Puppycat the other day and binged it in a night. One of the cutest shows i've ever watched, hands down. (and Vocaloid Oliver voices one of the characters!) :oliver_lili:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I’m catching up on old episodes of American Ninja Warrior. I love competition shows, and that show is the reason! There used to be a channel that aired the Japanese version of Ninja Warrior, and I’d sit in front of the TV transfixed the whole while.

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
I just finished watching the 2nd season of The Umbrella Academy (on Netflix), and already being a major fan of the first I can say that the 2nd season does not disappoint!!!

Now I'm currently on episode 8 of Never Have I Ever, (more Netflix..) and am trying so hard not to binge it since it only has 10 25min episodes.

As for planning on watching, I'll be patiently waiting for whenever the 2nd season of Russian Doll comes out! They announced a 2nd season in Nov (i think??) but I think Covid has slowed that down a bit since we've yet to hear a release date :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)