• Our site rules have went through some updates and changes recently! Please take a moment to read over the changes (Rules 2-4) here!

What's your favourite anime?

Alan

New Fan
Aug 22, 2018
Movies:
  • Spirited Away
  • Kimi no Na wa (Your Name)
are experiences that I always find myself coming back to <3

RoboCheatsyTM

That one Sukone Tei stan
Staff member
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Look at me reviving this old thread, lol.

I currently adore My Hero Academia. I was originally not interested in checking it out because I figured it was another one of those animes that people overhype and I'm not much of a superhero person, but I gave it chance anyways because why not? It actually exceeded my expectations and I think it has a lot of really great messages. The characters and the soundtrack are really great, too. I can't name the last time I've been this excited about a show.
(Also, Heroes Rising was a great film. It made me laugh, made me cry, and made me smile.)

Ika Musume

Loves Miku so much that he DIED
Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood! Amazing show, beautiful moral, amazing plot, shocking and incredible lore, and the coolest magic system ever! Also the characters are all super precious :overjoyed:

JellyBees

Only one man knows how to jingle like a bell.
May 17, 2020
I have a few that I love! Trigun (my current obsession), Cells At Work, Squid Girl, Erased, KADO: The Right Answer, No. 6, One Punch Man, Yuri!!! on Ice, Given, Kyousougiga, and Tiger and Bunny!
More than a few, but I suggest to to watch them as they ended up being my favorites! Unless it's KADO- don't watch the last 3 episodes. It went off the rails for the ending in a bad way.

Last edited:
Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)