• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Who do you think is better, Rin or Len?

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Hmm, I feel like the word "better" is not exactly how I see Rin "versus" Len. (I'm a twin so I feel that saying one is superior is kind of uh,,, well, I just can't do it!) I think they're both good at their own thing and fill their own purpose for many fans.

Rin and Len were the first Vocaloid set I bought because I wanted a male and female vocal for the price of one, along with JP and ENG voices. I think that Rin has a very cute voice and while Len is fun to laugh at sometimes, I do like his voice as well. They compliment each other by being similar in both having Power, but also having the opposites of Cold vs Warm and Serious vs Sweet voices. So overall, one of their voices can fit every type of song, and they can even duet together.

Personally, I know some people strongly dislike either Rin or Len and I do think it would be proper to have the option to only buy one of them instead of both so one doesn't collect dust, I feel like I am glad to have both of them because they are quite fun to use.

Sep 21, 2019
Honestly, I can’t choose between the two. I love them both equally. Both their voices are perfect for me and I don’t really find myself preferring one over the other.
I really can’t bring myself to say one is better than the other, even from a tuning/user standpoint.

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
I’ve changed my preference for either one or the other *a lot* over the time, so this is quite a tough question for me to answer 😅: I think I came to terms with the fact I love them equally in the end tbh, like, I think they kinda show off different qualities they can shine through, though they have that base similarity in their voices that makes them deeply connected too(I love duets where they’re used in thanks to that, *looking at “Enclosure”👀*);
both their voices suit my tastes quite well, so yeah, can’t really cheer for one more than the other, going for cheering full force for both of them ahah (sorry if this sounds confusing 😅)

Miss Otaku

The Hopeful Otaku ∞ Wannabe
I’ve changed my preference for either one or the other *a lot* over the time, so this is quite a tough question for me to answer 😅: I think I came to terms with the fact I love them equally in the end tbh, like, I think they kinda show off different qualities they can shine through, though they have that base similarity in their voices that makes them deeply connected too(I love duets where they’re used in thanks to that, *looking at “Enclosure”👀*);
both their voices suit my tastes quite well, so yeah, can’t really cheer for one more than the other, going for cheering full force for both of them ahah (sorry if this sounds confusing 😅)

Sure, i like them both too.

Reactions: BambooGarden101

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
Hmmmm, that's a difficult question... One being "better" than the other is subjective, so I'd prefer to answer that based on how easy/versatile/whatever they are to use in the actual Vocaloid software. Unfortunately I've never used Vocaloid so I can't speak for that aspect of them :yohioloid_lili:

As for the characters themselves, I love both of them equally but Rin will always hold a special place in my heart because she's the one that got me interested in Vocaloid. (Similarly to andantina, though the first song I heard with her was Ievan Polkka, lol.) I agree that Len is heavily voice-acted, but I still think his voice is charming. And I like his hairstyle (I like guys with spiky hair, so...).

Reactions: Miss Otaku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)