• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

would cul work in piapro studio?

neoncatP

luka x vy2 supremacist
Dec 18, 2023
im pretty new here, and i made this account just to ask if cul works in piapro studio (lmao). ive tried to use her trial in piapro studio but it didnt appear in the singer list.

id like to know before i buy cul. just so i dont waste over £70 to not be able to use her in piapro. i know she comes with tiny v3 but piapro is my fav.

thanks! :)
:cul_smile_lili:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
I believe so! Like Leon says, there's a process to import vocaloids into Piapro though.

in this thread, the poster added Lapis- who's a V3 bank.

AddictiveCUL (Add)

CUL addicted!
Jan 6, 2023
youtube.com
im pretty new here, and i made this account just to ask if cul works in piapro studio (lmao). ive tried to use her trial in piapro studio but it didnt appear in the singer list.

id like to know before i buy cul. just so i dont waste over £70 to not be able to use her in piapro. i know she comes with tiny v3 but piapro is my fav.

Idk. Based on other people answers it probably do, tho ^3^/

Kkkkkk Sorry for being late! XD Btw, you want CUL? So cool! *3 Let me know if you need any tip or trick to deal with her or if you want a quic review to decide wether you're really going to buy her or not! *3 ♥

Last edited:

Mr_Meester

In a commited relationship with Miku
Dec 31, 2022
US of A
I never installed Piapro even though I have V3 Cryptonloids, so I can't hit you with detailed responses. But here are some maybe useful links, and I think there might be a guide on the forums here too somewhere about using other Vocaloids in Piapro

The way to use the VOCALOID voice library except for the product of Crypton | Piapro Studio Official Website
SUPPORT - About "VOCALOID2 Library Import" | SONICWIRE
So I decided to take a look at the Vocaloid 2 Import too because I have Big Al. I tried purchasing it, but it says that it's out off stock??? I bought Big Al through Sonicwire so it should work. Also, for some reason the product name is greyed out on the LICENSE page and Big Al doesn't show up on search so maybe there's a problem with that? So sorry for hijacking this thread.

• Sad
Reactions: Leon

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
...I have Big Al. I tried purchasing it, but it says that it's out off stock??? I bought Big Al through Sonicwire so it should work.
I think some clarification might help here. Did you already purchase Big Al through Sonicwire?

The only situation I know of that sounds somewhat similar to what you mentioned about a VB being greyed out on the product page is what happens after a VB has been discontinued. For example, Miku V3 was discontinued on Sonicwire a year or two ago. You can't purchase her anymore, but she still shows on the product page with the word "discontinued" under her image. I'm not exactly sure what that means from Sonicwire's perspective--possibly she can't be re-downloaded from Sonicwire anymore (e.g., if you lost her installer after purchasing it), although she can still be authorized/deauthorized via the Activate4 program if you have her installer and a serial code already.

Mr_Meester

Dec 31, 2022
US of A
I think some clarification might help here. Did you already purchase Big Al through Sonicwire?

The only situation I know of that sounds somewhat similar to what you mentioned about a VB being greyed out on the product page is what happens after a VB has been discontinued. For example, Miku V3 was discontinued on Sonicwire a year or two ago. You can't purchase her anymore, but she still shows on the product page with the word "discontinued" under her image. I'm not exactly sure what that means from Sonicwire's perspective--possibly she can't be re-downloaded from Sonicwire anymore (e.g., if you lost her installer after purchasing it), although she can still be authorized/deauthorized via the Activate4 program if you have her installer and a serial code already.
Yes I did purchase Big Al from Sonicwire. It won't let me select Big Al like I would slect Dex. Here's a photoScreenshot (79).png

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Mm, sorry, I'm not sure what that means. I'd guess that it has something to do with him being "out of stock," which should theoretically mean that they're temporarily out of serial codes for him. Since he's not listed as "discontinued," I'd assume they'll get more codes at some point, and he might not be greyed out then.

Then again, a lack of serial codes shouldn't be an issue for you, since you've purchased him already.

Just one more thought--if you log out of Sonicwire, then revisit the site, switch the language to Japanese (if you're viewing it in English; there's a language option at the bottom), and then log in again, does that change anything? The site has different products listed and accepts different payment methods depending on what language you're using. If you somehow bought Big Al on Japanese Sonicwire, I'm wondering if it's possible if it would show up weird on the English Sonicwire. Just a thought. If you do decide to switch languages, remember to switch it back afterwards, as Sonicwire tends to remember your language choice, IIRC.

If that doesn't work, I believe there's a contact/help link somewhere at the bottom of the page on Sonicwire. Asking them would probably be the best way to understand this behavior of their website/what the status of Big Al on Sonicwire is for sure.

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
Yeah, I'm gonna ask them just because it's not a problem on my end

Hope you get a fast response! I would think they should be able to generate codes/assist, considering you purchased it through their service?

SUPPORT - サポート新着情報 | SONICWIRE

Though,... If not, then Al is still up on PowerFX as of today. I talked to their support team in late 2020 about the idea that they were discontinuing key's + import codes and they said they weren't planning on it?

So maybe they might be nice enough to help if you can provide enough information? 🤷‍♂️

Mr_Meester

Dec 31, 2022
US of A
Hope you get a fast response! I would think they should be able to generate codes/assist, considering you purchased it through their service?

SUPPORT - サポート新着情報 | SONICWIRE

Though,... If not, then Al is still up on PowerFX as of today. I talked to their support team in late 2020 about the idea that they were discontinuing key's + import codes and they said they weren't planning on it?

So maybe they might be nice enough to help if you can provide enough information? 🤷‍♂️
Well okay I emailed them, but they must have interpreted my message the wrong way because they just told me that they discontinued Big Al and sent me the link to the import tool. I emailed them again about the import tool specifically, but haven't heard back yet. I also emailed PowerFX. Hopefully it's just temporary

Reactions: nene and Leon

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019

yeah, avanna and gumi english work so cul should work too!

wait, actually, i've used cul's trial, she does work in piapro. go ahead!

• Love
Reactions: AddictiveCUL (Add)

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Heyo, self-proclaimed Piapro expert here!

For CUL specifically, she'll work in any of the VST versions of Piapro. The process is just installing and activating as a normal Vocaloid VB, and then in Piapro, she'll be grayed out and require a license. Upon trying to select her VB, they'll give you a button to get a code from the Sonicwire website that you copy/paste and will be able to use her full time.

In genereal, all V2 and V3 VBs will work in the VST version of Piapro. V4s will only work if you have the V4X version of Piapro (included with Luka, Rin/Len, and Miku V4X only). Piapro Standalone (included with Miku V4C) does not support any additional VBs. In other words, if you obtained Piapro via Katio, Meiko, or Miku V3, you can use V3s but not V4s.

V2 VBs must be imported to V3/V4 via the Vocaloid Import Tool prior to being accessible in Piapro. If you have a used copy of a V2 VB, you might not be able to get an import code from the companies needed, but V2 import codes are not unique to activation, only to VB. So, you can get an import code from anyone who has one for Big Al, for example.
EDIT: Also, here's a resource created by the Vocatwitter community compiling V2 import coddes for all V2 VBs.

You can get the V2 Import Tool from Zero-G here, or if that doesn't work, feel free to DM me nad I'm happy to share it!

Mr_Meester

Dec 31, 2022
US of A
Heyo, self-proclaimed Piapro expert here!

For CUL specifically, she'll work in any of the VST versions of Piapro. The process is just installing and activating as a normal Vocaloid VB, and then in Piapro, she'll be grayed out and require a license. Upon trying to select her VB, they'll give you a button to get a code from the Sonicwire website that you copy/paste and will be able to use her full time.

In genereal, all V2 and V3 VBs will work in the VST version of Piapro. V4s will only work if you have the V4X version of Piapro (included with Luka, Rin/Len, and Miku V4X only). Piapro Standalone (included with Miku V4C) does not support any additional VBs. In other words, if you obtained Piapro via Katio, Meiko, or Miku V3, you can use V3s but not V4s.

V2 VBs must be imported to V3/V4 via the Vocaloid Import Tool prior to being accessible in Piapro. If you have a used copy of a V2 VB, you might not be able to get an import code from the companies needed, but V2 import codes are not unique to activation, only to VB. So, you can get an import code from anyone who has one for Big Al, for example.
EDIT: Also, here's a resource created by the Vocatwitter community compiling V2 import coddes for all V2 VBs.

You can get the V2 Import Tool from Zero-G here, or if that doesn't work, feel free to DM me nad I'm happy to share it!
Oh my goodness thank you so gosh darn much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: AddictiveCUL (Add)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)