• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

1st Place introduces HIPPI

Pewe

Aspiring Fan
Dec 7, 2019
I’m guessing she will also be developed for CeVio? Unless they do something weird and release her for Synthesizer V or Neutrino. She could also get a double release but I 100% see her being on CeVio one way or another.

Reactions: nachodorito

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Tenshi pointed this out on twitter

So we got an english speaking rock singer who is dressed like a glam rocker that embraced a red motif and who's name is Hippi. There's a lot I want to say, but it's a way far out theory and I sure don't want to ruin the surprise and tick off people if it is correct.

Last edited:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
omg i own a shirt that looks just like the one under her jacket time 2 cosplayyy

but seriously, i really love her design hippi my QUEEN

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
She's so pretty * o * Also is it me or is her chibi drawn by the same artist who drew the Powerpuff girls in the PGZ animé ? =o

And omggggg yeah, if she had it, it'd make sense (and perhaps ONe would have one to match her sisters ? ) and I'm saying yes to a glam rocker-themed mascot

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
I really like how mature, unique and rocker Hippi's design is. It's way edgier than most vocal synths released now but Hippi makes it work really well, I'm also getting a futuristic space punk vibe. Which could be the intention since they are cannonically Aliens now.

One thing that will always be mandatory in the Aria series is the asymmetrical leg wear. Now it's half a skinny pants and fish nets on the other leg.

I think her white, black, and red colour scheme is really cool and sleek. It's also nice to see more vocal synths with trou- uh, wait, hm - let's just call it 'not a skirt'. :clara_ani_lili:
Technically she is wearing pants, just half of it on one leg.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
HIPPI's voice has been previewed - I recommend putting aside any assumptions you might have based on her design. Oh, and she has an English sample too:

I believe this is her voice provider speaking, unless AI is progressing more rapidly than I anticipated.

*edit* Is that a new sample of IA English at 17:48? Can anyone familiar with IA's original English catalogue confirm? :yaminerenri_lili:

Last edited:

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
OMG HER ENGLISH 😲

Also while her talk voices are cute, I'm a bit sad she hasn't a more mature tone =S Not saying it's a bad thing because it still fits but yeah, for some reason I've always imagined her with either a very cool voice (like, cooler in pronunciation and such than One herself) or that one typical mature voice tone you'd hear in some animes' ladies characters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)