• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

A.I.VOICE (AITalk5) General News

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Akari will be getting another library! The name is "Tsubomi," or "bud" (蕾). It's the same name as the Kotonohas' extra banks also called tsubomi/bud.

Like Yukari Shizuku, Akari Tsubomi is a younger version of Akari, specifically one five years younger - meaning this Akari is 10 years old. This bank is newly recorded.

Press Release

Silhouette teased:

The full design will be revealed in the next A.I.VOICE livestream, which will be on the 12th (next Friday). Akane and Aoi's English designs will also be revealed!

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I think it's really weird that both the Kotonohas and Akari have a "bud" voice. Yukari's bonus voice was referencing a drop of liquid and she was younger, but I guess not young enough to be called a bud?

• Wow
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I think it's really weird that both the Kotonohas and Akari have a "bud" voice. Yukari's bonus voice was referencing a drop of liquid and she was younger, but I guess not young enough to be called a bud?
There's actually an official explanation for this! Basically you're spot on though - the Kotonohas' and Akari's Tsubomi voices are children while Yukari Shizuku is a young teenager. Shizuku was coined by Chihiro Ishiguro (Yukari's VP) herself and is referencing a drop of liquid on flowers that are in the process of blooming, while Tsubomi is meant to invoke the image of a childlike character - the bud itself is an early stage of the blooming process.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Akari Tsubomi's design!
akaritsubomi.png

She also now has her own page on A.I.VOICE's site.

Release date: December 24
Price: 12,210 yen (limited edition box with acrylic stand of her two designs), 16,280 yen (normal box), 13,024 yen (download)

The preorder period for the limited edition box will run from November 27 to December 12.
Preorder for the normal box starts December 10.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Unoka Shizuku was revealed during today's stream! Like the previous Shizuku/Tsubomi banks, this is a younger version of Unoka with a more childlike voice.

Can't give an exact timestamp since the stream is still live at the time of this post, but it's about an hour and 15 minutes in. They play a few clips from normal Unoka and Shizuku.
unokashizuku.png
unoka.PNG

edit: A new A.I.VOICE Junior proposal was announced: this time for a Vtuber named Yuzuha! She also already exists as an UTAU named Likea (pronounced "lai-ka"). Her crowdfund campaign will begin in December.

likeas.png

Last edited:

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Next A.I.VOICE stream will be on Christmas Day!

Topics:
- Huge announcement related to the Kotonohas (considering the treble clef and music note we can see in the silhouette, it may be related to A.I.VOICE's singing feature?)
- Likea A.I.VOICE Junior Challenge (most likely the crowdfunding beginning) featuring Likea's VP (Yuzuha) and Fubuki Enishi, a representative from SPROCAT (Likea's management circle)
- Unoka sales information

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Probably too early to start celebrating, but Likea's crowdfund is at 41 percent! I checked just a couple days ago and it was only at 26 percent then, so it's going really fast. Someone paid for the 220000 yen tier already too! :qingxian_lili:

Reactions: ___

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)