1. The sun is really bright.
2. You know what else can be described as "bright"? Someone who's intelligent.
3. The meaning is a bit different, but nevertheless, someone who is described as bright must use their mind a lot - at least, I imagine so.
4. You can use your mind to think about all sorts of things you like.
5. Something that I like to think about is Miku
There wasn't a new prompt last time, so I'll work with "cheesecake," too.
1. Cheesecake is cake made out of cheese.
2. Cheese is a favorite food of mice.
3. Mice are a favorite food of cats.
4. You could also say that mice are cat food.
5. "Cat Food" is a Vocaloid song featuring Hatsune Miku.
1. Trash if often dumped in the ocean
2. People use the ocean to fish.
3. Fish can be sell in the market, which brings money to countries
4. Some countries are ruled by a royal family, which have princesses.
5. Who's the no.1 princess in the world? Miku.
Pragmatics is the study of language in a social concept
We are currently social distancing due to COVID-19
As such, governments have started to have extra precautions
The Japanese have started a Coronavirus Countermeasure team
Hatsune Miku is part of that team
Margarita sounds like Machigerita
Machigerita was a music producer
Machigerita produced Vocaloid music
One such Vocaloid song Machigerita produced was Dream Meltic Halloween
One of the singers in said song is Hatsune Miku
Yeehaw is a word that is associated with Cowboys
Cowboys are usually associated with America, specifically the Southern States
Texas is a southern state heavily associated with Cowboys
There was going to be a concert at the Dallas "Bomb Factory"
It was the Hatsune Miku 2020 NA concert