• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV CeVIO AI / Synthesizer V Tsurumaki Maki

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Oh, the Synth V giveaway is over and the winners are announced, but they'll be giving away her CeVIO AI bank(s? It's probably both but I don't want to assume) as well. Details to come in the June 18th livestream for Maki's release. (Note that they've done livestream-only giveaways in the past where you have to DM them during the livestream with the necessary information to enter, and they announce the winners as soon as the livestream is over. I don't know if it'll be like the Synth V giveaways or a livestream giveaway, but I would tune into it if you're able just to be safe if you want to enter.)

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Cevio AI talk sample long version.
On a random note, I still can't get used to the real pronunciation of CeVIO. It reminds me of word "cheese" for some reason and it bugs the crap outta me lol.

Going back on topic, as a native English speaker, I did notice some rhythm and fluidity issues, but overall, Maki has a really nice talk bank for a non-native VB.

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022
Maki's JP CeVIO and SynthV design being the main promo for her recent projects + Mitarashi Mary's Pitagoe design being in the same style as the CeVIO design (streetwear) is making me hope for JamBAND SynthV + VOICEPEAK LMAO

Her Cevio JP design is my favorite though, it's so nice she's getting an MMD model!

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
Tomorrow is the 1st anniversary of Maki as a SynthV and Cevio
To celebrate, the following has been released:
-New image material of icons and logos
-The new Cevio MMD model is complete
-She now has a Pitagoe for users of her Cevio or SynthV (not lite)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)