• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Favorite song of all time

BLANAero

Watakushi, Aero de gozaimasu!
Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
Boom. Your favorite vocaloid song of all time, original, cover, remix, w/e.
Mine is Nostalogic (Meiko-san remix) by yuukiss.

[]

Last edited:

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
My favorite Vocaloid song is the Live Version of March Rain sung by Luo Tianyi (It holds a lot of value to me because her and I shared the same experience).

My favorite UTAU song is I'm Sorry I'm Not Honest, sung by Kasane Teto (Aotani made the song I believe)

Vani ❤ Candy

❤ Rana and Teki are my babies ❤
Apr 8, 2018
in a box under a bridge
thats a reaaally hard one, those so many goodies out there that i love to pieces. if i had to choose however, i think i'd go with yukkedoluce's 'A Story of Magic And You'. it's such a sweet ballad and the presentation is breathtaking

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
My favorite out of all favorites. God bless these producers.
Fellow Calvi fan, nice :miku_chickadee:

I've loved RIP=RELEASE ever since I became a fan back in 2009, and it's stuck with me. I've never really found the perfect cover of it, though, so I have nothing to show for it. I just really love the song lol.
My other favourite to end all favourites would be Drain (and I love all the iterations that ELECTROCUTICA has put out).

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
Out of the really popular stuff iroha(sasaki)'s Meltdown has always been one of the songs I never got sick of. No cover has ever surpassed how good the Rin original sounds to me either... some timeless 2008 goodness

But my actual all time fave is most likely this song:

Reactions: Unagi

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
ugh, difficult question of course! But if I had to choose, my favorite would be The Boy With No Eyes by steampianist. Unfortunately though, it's an album exclusive. It's from his first release, Absurd Stories for the Rationally Insane. Absolute banger with a poignant message.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I find it pretty much impossible to name just one with so many excellent songs out there. But one of my all time favourites is Uta ni katachi wa nai keredo by doriko

Sharkartist

Passionate Fan
Apr 16, 2018
Eastern USA
I have a lot of favorite songs. I chose 3 popular ones and 3 less popular ones
Odds&Ends, Tengaku, and Rolling Girl
Takeout Suicide, Tanki Nonki Danshi, and Hypnotisim Theif Yanhe

Last edited:
Reactions: Buck

ramencup

trashlord of the shadow realm
Apr 11, 2018
my room
i have multiple, it's hard to pick from just one

Leia
Limiter
Inochi Bakkari
The Perfumer's Perfect Fumes
Quiet Room
envy. (not Hitorinbo Envy, the other one that nobody knows exists)
Angel Lazaretto
Close to You
Jitter Doll

there i think that's all of them

Reactions: Pomelo

kogemoe

Ryūto is best loid
Nov 5, 2019
It's extremely hard for me to choose as I have so many favorites, but if I had to pick just one I'd have to go with Jikuu no Aria from THE END opera.
While every song from the opera is unique and beautiful in it's own way, this one has stuck with me the most. I can't really describe in words how it makes me feel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)