• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Discussion Thread

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
SeeU 10th Anniversary plans announced. All info is in the thread linked below (it's a lot to link in one post, but there's images of merch and other stuff)

There will be a commemorative album featuring prominent Korean producers (Sangnoksu, WyvernP, etc.) as well as merchandise like a plushie and keychain. Not sure if there will be more to it, but funds will be raised via Kickstarter.

edit: The kickstarter image in the thread says that the goal will be 13 million won, or around $11k USD. It will end December 1st, will probably go live very soon.

Nezuh

Official Piko Husband
Apr 17, 2018
Argentina
www.youtube.com
Anyone knows who those are? I found them on a Chinese blog dedicated to unreleased/potential vocaloids. Their names are Rion Bo (麗音ボウ) , Kuro-on Kami (黒音カミ) and Washion Zaki (鷲音ザキ)
View attachment 5657
Here, and here. Bottom of the page.

It looks like they're some designs that won at a vocaloid fan event held at some university circa 2009. Nothing special, apparently.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
SeeU's tumblbug (Korean kickstarter site) is live and is already 228% funded in just six hours!

Her kickstarter campaign for Western contributors will go up soon, seems Monday is the estimated date. Hopefully we can match the energy of the Korean fans!

This tweet mentions that if this energy and support for SeeU continues, perhaps one day she can be seen onstage once more.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
As an update, the Korean tumblbug campaign is currently 652% funded. No matter how well the Western Kickstarter does or doesn't do, they've way surpassed their goal with the Korean community alone.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Over 100 million won has been raised for SeeU! (770% funded, 774% at the time of this post) They're preparing something else in celebration.

Also, they've added more shipping options for the Western kickstarter. If you wanted to support the campaign but couldn't justify the shipping cost, they're much more reasonable now.

REDD

Aspiring Fan
May 19, 2020
honestly im so happy so many people still love SeeU after all this time :seeu_lili:
she's always been one of my top 5 favourite synths to listen to
it feels so surreal that it's been a DECADE since she released. I was just barely out of elementary school when she came out and now i've been out of post-secondary school for 2 years now aughghgh

i hope we can see more of her soon!
(i really need to draw her sometime soon<3)

Reactions: peaches2217 and ___

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)