• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Discussion Thread

Granata

*Luna fan number one
Jul 30, 2022
Looks like Ruby will get an AI update

The demo mostly consists out of her Vocaloid renders but there will be new recordings to. Right now the product is about 20% finished. For testing purposes she's in DiffSinger right now but if enough financial resources are given, she will release either as a V6 or a SynthV voicebank

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
Looks like Ruby will get an AI update

The demo mostly consists out of her Vocaloid renders but there will be new recordings to. Right now the product is about 20% finished. For testing purposes she's in DiffSinger right now but if enough financial resources are given, she will release either as a V6 or a SynthV voicebank
it seems like she tried to tune ruby with a british accent but the american accent is really showing through anyway haha

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
No Vocaloid renders were used as far as I can tell. In their other reply it also looks like they're considering just releasing her for free, which is cool!

(i'm also glad they tuned her that way, because Smooth Operator in a super rhotic way would sound weird gfhfghfgh)
Oh, that's exciting!

Also, mentioning rhoticity makes me almost want to cover Smooth Operator with AVANNA, full Irish accent, not a single incidence of rhoticity removed, just to be a tricksy little hobbitses :P

(I probably won't because when it comes to covers I care a lot about lyrics and this song seems a bit...steamy? It would just be kinda funny to kinda "spite" that comment haha)

Last edited:

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
If I can find a good enough instrumental I’ll do it myself! it at least gives me an excuse to use Avanna, a Vocaloid I’ve always said I’d use but never got round to

(it’d also be great to prove myself wrong! Since Sade has a British accent it’s always odd to hear covers where rhoticism is used, but it’s probably because i’m so used to the original 🥲)

but on the topic of Ruby AI, i’m looking forward to it! I much prefer her tone here than how she sounds in Vocaloid. It’s cool that the Japanese and Spanish data will finally be used in some capacity too.

poser

sekai liker
Mar 27, 2020
www.youtube.com

new feature being developed by the voicevox devs that seems to involve the banks singing

machine translation:

We are developing a new feature "Humming" that allows you to sing with your speaking voice 🚀
She sings with the image of the character as true as possible 🎶

The prototype version of the humming function and official editor will be released at the end of January 2024! looking forward to!

※ Editor and audio are under development.

Ryleigh Goldner

Worst conversational timing in the game
Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
Attention, everyone.

A voca producer going by the name of isichii (いちいいず) has started a project named VOCA ACTIONS FOR SUPPORT, in response to the 2024 Noto Peninsula Earthquake.

By purchasing the album you get various songs from various voca producers. All proceeds from the album's purchases will go to the earthquake relief efforts.
You can also add an extra amount (a boost) to the initial 1000 Yen.
The album will be continuously updated with new songs. The album will be discontinued by the end of January.

Anybody who would like to participate in the project can contact isichii by email, DMs, and replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)