• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Discussion Thread

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
Miki’s voice provider responding to a question of wether she will be updated or not
Could someone post what Miki’s vp said? I don’t have an instagram account and can’t see the video.

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
А voice converter called Koefiver that released last month. It’s on sale on booth an dlsite. The only vb on it rn is named Shinon
51775C94-40E7-4BD6-A52A-3BA0914B49DE.png

Reactions: WyndReed

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Aw that'd be a shame! Hope this doesn't sound mean but honestly her voice provider was the main thing that made me interested in Cul. But on the bright side, based on the replies, at least they don't seem to intend to retire her Vocaloid bank, it's just that if/when they do anything further with the character it probably won't be with Eri Kitamura. Actually it kind of sounds like they plan to remake the character from scratch almost 😅

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Aw that'd be a shame! Hope this doesn't sound mean but honestly her voice provider was the main thing that made me interested in Cul. But on the bright side, based on the replies, at least they don't seem to intend to retire her Vocaloid bank, it's just that if/when they do anything further with the character it probably won't be with Eri Kitamura. Actually it kind of sounds like they plan to remake the character from scratch almost 😅
To me it sounds more like they want to change her vibe but keep the character. Kind of like maki

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
That is incredibly disappointing, since Eri's voice is definitely what made CUL so unique and interesting. But I also get it, as far as I remember everyone struggled in the process of making CUL, so changing the voice could make things easier, especially if they aim for a new direction with her.

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Another Voicevox derrative software has appeared (and ofc Tsukuyomi chan is on it avacavaccaca. She’s the only vb on the engine btw). It used to be called HaruCoe, but now it’s SoraCoe

Also, Ragopasutan (a mascot of U.E.C.wings (I think they do smt with aircrafts or smt?) is announced to soon release for SHAREVOX (it’s another voicevox derivative ai tts software that released in 2022)

Last edited:

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
I like her design and I like her voice (also for some reasons she looks like the lovechild of Lily and Haku to me, and this mashed with the forest theme makes me love her much more)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)