• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

HATSUNE MIKU EXPO 2021 Online

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
We're getting really close to the final stretch goal! This one will allow for the inclusion of the song that wins the Expo 2021 Online song contest.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Update tweet from CFM: in addition to saying thank you for the flood of support from people, they're working on coming up with new stretch goals and rewards.

Reactions: WyndReed

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
I hope they’ll add a stretch goal for the others to get costumes that would be neat.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Having heard this song, I really wish I could share the song itself (Can't because its early release is supposed to be backer-exclusive.). Not only is the English good, but it's just a fun, punchy, very uplifting song that sets a great vibe that I hope will be brought through the rest of the concert! I'm looking forward to everyone hearing it--hope everyone else thinks it's great, too!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'm excited to hear it eventually since I'm such a big fan of Kira :miku_ani_lili: They're really hyping me up for this event, at first I wasn't too into it cause online events aren't really my thing tbh, but they seem to be putting a lot of love behind it.

Reactions: mobius017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)